Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well on to the Jags. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

#15 : October 22, 2007, 08:40:33 PM

a lopsided loss to the Jags AT HOME will destroy this team's confidence...       the Jax game isnt a MUST win for us, but a win puts us in a terrific spot, so it is a HUGE game...   losing Detroit was terrible on so many levels...   it gave Carolina and New Orleans the edge in the NFC Conference record tie breaker...    assuming NO, CAR and Tampa all finish 4-2 in the division, and we each split our games with each other  (very likely by the way)...  the NFC record is the tie breaker...   Bucs LOST to Detroit and Seattle already in the NFC..  Carolina hasnt lost their NFC games yet, and New Orleans already beat Seattle...   Detroit was huge....    the Arizona, San Fran and Washington games are HUGE...  we win 2 of those and we're in good shape, we LOSE 2 of those, and we're in trouble...

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#16 : October 22, 2007, 08:33:35 PM

With such strong statements, it's hard for me to imagine these guys rooting for a Bucs win
next week...

Why wouldn't I root for the Bucs?  ???

Just because I think we match up badly with Jax doesn't mean I don't want Tampa to win...

blitz

Pro Bowler
#17 : October 22, 2007, 04:36:56 PM

UFO... I hate to tell you but if you thought we couldn't run on Tennessee.. just wait until the soft Wade tries to block Henderson or Stroud. Man he is going to pancaked everytime.

First of all you're not a Bucs fan.  Your a fan of the the whining media hacks.    Your own hatred is going to destroy you.    I'm sorry things in your life suck so bad.

The Jags are gonna get suckerpunched tonight.   Sleep well.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#18 : October 22, 2007, 03:13:51 PM

UFO... I hate to tell you but if you thought we couldn't run on Tennessee.. just wait until the soft Wade tries to block Henderson or Stroud. Man he is going to pancaked everytime.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 22, 2007, 03:09:05 PM

Just so it's on the record and can't deleted or changed.

With such strong statements, it's hard for me to imagine these guys rooting for a Bucs win
next week...

I watched the Jags punch the Chiefs in the mouth and they halfway rolled over. Wait until they punch the Bucs in the mouth, It should be a bad loss next week. I saw no heart from the offense or the defense.

The Jags are going to murder this team, it's going to be ugly. I did see heart, they played hard just made too many mistakes. The Jags are a solid team and should roll the Bucs next week.

I don't know why everyone thinks we are going to get destroyed.

Because they're a physical offense that will pound away at this defense.

You think its bad now on 3rd down? Try accounting for a dynamic home-run threat like Maurice Jones-Drew too...

The Jags will gush us with 250+ rushing yards
Haye will stink it up

The Jaguars are going to thrash the Buccaneers next weekend.
They have the best DT duo in the league and they are going to eat our o-line alive.
You thought there wasnt any running room against Tennesse.....you just wait

BP1

Pro Bowler

#20 : October 22, 2007, 12:39:44 AM

i heard there might be flooding in the game next week , but it will not be a problem for the Jags because they can walk on water. Give me a friggin break!!!!!! [banghead]

bucfanskiz

Starter
#21 : October 22, 2007, 07:29:54 AM

LOL @ BP!!!!!  I think we have a chance here at home.  Call me crazy but I think we win this one in a close game.

#22 : October 21, 2007, 11:01:15 PM

I donno, I have been pretty optimistic, but have no clue why the Bucs lacked fire today. It's very discouraging. I admit being wrong putting blame on Gruden, that was just my emotions talking.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 21, 2007, 10:40:13 PM

Yeah, I was pretty upset today. But as I get older, I let it go really quick.

And now, I'm fine! Only 6.5 hours!

That's what you have to look forward to in your later years, Closet.

Among other things...

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 21, 2007, 10:41:09 PM

Hang in there, Closet. We'll get em next week.

In Verner We Trust

Bucfanut

Starter

#25 : October 21, 2007, 09:08:01 PM

I don't know if they'll win or not...but at least I'll be rooting for the Bucs to win, unlike the thread starter. And of course, if some miracle should happen and the Bucs do win? Well, the Jags are no longer considered a good team. Rules are rules.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 21, 2007, 06:34:28 PM

we better hope we have a team left to play the game, with the guys banged up this is a nightmare.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 21, 2007, 06:44:45 PM

And by the way, if somebody takes the bet, I'll refrain from posting on the Cove for two weeks.
Not forever. That would be torture.

I liked the speed with Bennett.

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#28 : October 21, 2007, 06:23:39 PM

The Bucs couldn't beat a Pop Warner team on the road, but at home, they look as if they could take on any team in the NFL. There are going to be some big hits this week that's for sure.

#29 : October 21, 2007, 10:22:50 PM

I need the Bucs to win this Sunday. It's a long week, and painful. This lost has left a very sour taste.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well on to the Jags. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools