Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well on to the Jags. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#30 : October 21, 2007, 10:11:39 PM

You can express your opinion in a form other than a flame fest but actually....

Id have to agree with you.

The Jaguars are going to thrash the Buccaneers next weekend.
They have the best DT duo in the league and they are going to eat our o-line alive.
You thought there wasnt any running room against Tennesse.....you just wait

I think what helps us is the Jag's have a very tough emotional game against the Colt's tomorrow night!  They will get beat up themselves somewhat and have to expend allot of effort and teams normally are flat after a MNF game.  Hopefully the Buc's will be a little pissed after giving one away today!  They're a different team at Ray Jay as they only average like 2 penalties a game at home, today they had 70 yds. in penalties.

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#31 : October 21, 2007, 06:16:43 PM

Yeah, we're in trouble at 4-3.

We're going to get smashed next week?

I'll watch the game and hope for a win. I don't see why we can't beat the Jags. Gerrard does
not impress me.

More negativity. What else is new here?

And if we win? What then?

Let's make a bet.

I'll refrain from posting on the Pirate's Cove if the Bucs' lose.

And if the Bucs' win, whoever takes (and loses) the bet has to write an essay on why some UFOs
are physical craft that are not guided by human intelligence.

And show that it's fair speculation that they are from...

1) Some other planet
2) Some other time (from the future?)
3) Some other dimension

Excellent post Joe!  Fans like these remind me why I do not post over here too often anymore!  The Buc's always play better at home then on the road.  The OL commits very few penalties at home as they're like a different unit.  The Jag's game will be very tough, but the Jag's will be coming off a very tough Monday night game against the Colt's and teams coming off MNF games never play too well the following week.

The Buc's simply beat themselves on the road this week with penalties and turnovers.  This was a tough loss to swallow as we dominated the Lions on the road, but we've been through this before as Buc's fans.  We keep winning at home and taking care of those games and there is no reason this team cannot go 10-6 and win this division.  I liked what I saw out of both Garcia and Graham today except for the turnovers and the addition of Michael Bennett will help as he looked pretty good in the few touches he had.

The funny thing is these same negative so called fans will be back after we win the next game! :)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 21, 2007, 05:58:15 PM

Yeah, we're in trouble at 4-3.

We're going to get smashed next week?

I'll watch the game and hope for a win. I don't see why we can't beat the Jags. Gerrard does
not impress me.

More negativity. What else is new here?

And if we win? What then?

Let's make a bet.

I'll refrain from posting on the Pirate's Cove if the Bucs' lose.

And if the Bucs' win, whoever takes (and loses) the bet has to write an essay on why some UFOs
are physical craft that are not guided by human intelligence.

And show that it's fair speculation that they are from...

1) Some other planet
2) Some other time (from the future?)
3) Some other dimension

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 21, 2007, 06:07:52 PM

dudes what happed today was a fluke with the fumbles. we moved to ball when we need to, we just fumbled when it was time to score. the jags are not football gods . they are very good but can be beat. they may run for 1000 yards but that does not mean they will win. i hope we make to the playoffs and have to face the leos.  today was just poor execution on the basics of football.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#34 : October 21, 2007, 06:11:30 PM

we moved to ball when we need to, we just fumbled when it was time to score.

3 weeks in a row where the offense has had "difficulty" finding the end zone.

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#35 : October 21, 2007, 07:14:38 PM

I have always been a half full kind of person and I liked alot of things I saw today!  It was a tough loss to stomach for sure as we beat ourselves, but I liked what I saw out of Earnest Graham and Garcia and Ike Hilliard.

The game plan was excellent I thought as we moved the ball maybe better then any game I have ever seen the Buc's move the ball, we just kept shooting ourselves in the foot.  You cannot blame the game plan on the turnovers, penalties and other mistakes.

The defense was disappointing though I have to admit when we needed them to shutdown the Lions!

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#36 : October 21, 2007, 05:30:37 PM

if we lose then  i think the saints will when the divison

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 21, 2007, 05:33:26 PM

The Jags will gush us with 250+ rushing yards
Haye will stink it up

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#38 : October 21, 2007, 05:33:44 PM

we will win next week.

You whiff against a team that you should be able to smack around (Detroit), you make the tough games must-wins.

This team is in trouble.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#39 : October 21, 2007, 05:24:23 PM

I don't know why everyone thinks we are going to get destroyed.

Because they're a physical offense that will pound away at this defense.

You think its bad now on 3rd down? Try accounting for a dynamic home-run threat like Maurice Jones-Drew too...

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 21, 2007, 05:19:31 PM

I think the Colts might actually lose to the Jaguars tomorrow night. Next week might be brutal, but they would only slip to .500.

BucsRule80

Starter

#41 : October 21, 2007, 05:20:59 PM

I don't know why everyone thinks we are going to get destroyed. We are playing at home where we are undefeated this year and I think it should be a close game. Garrard and Garcia are very alike QB's, they have a better rushing attack, and our defense's are pretty even, there's is probably a little bit better. I see us losing, but I expect a close game.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#42 : October 21, 2007, 05:17:58 PM

i have to wait to see the game before i can agree. it will be a dog fight for sure

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#43 : October 21, 2007, 09:38:09 PM

i think with Bennet with another week learning the O will help us out. it makes sense to run right at the Jaxs, but with Bennets speed on the edge can make a deference.  I cant help but think that just how the Booger trade helped the Colts, our trade for Bennet  will help us down the stretch

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 21, 2007, 05:11:14 PM

The Jags are going to murder this team, it's going to be ugly. I did see heart, they played hard just made too many mistakes. The Jags are a solid team and should roll the Bucs next week.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well on to the Jags. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools