Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Bang Cartoon « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

BucLord

Starter

#120 : March 16, 2007, 07:28:29 AM

While I still have doubts about the reality of that photo, maybe it's time to stop posting it. While we have a long-standing community here, who's to know when some new freakoid will remember that pic and take out their frustrations/fantasies if encountering that person -- whether it really is Karen or not is irrelevant. It's just too local to be safe...

Of course, I'm rather drunk right now, but it still seems like a bad idea....
Why are you drunk on a Thurs nite?

24 beers in a case, 24 hours in a day

Coincidence?

I think not

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#121 : March 16, 2007, 08:46:38 AM

Gee, I never thought of it that way!

gone

Hall of Famer
#122 : March 16, 2007, 12:30:58 PM

While I still have doubts about the reality of that photo, maybe it's time to stop posting it. While we have a long-standing community here, who's to know when some new freakoid will remember that pic and take out their frustrations/fantasies if encountering that person -- whether it really is Karen or not is irrelevant. It's just too local to be safe...

Of course, I'm rather drunk right now, but it still seems like a bad idea....
Why are you drunk on a Thurs nite?

Thursday is my "friday".

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#123 : March 16, 2007, 12:43:59 PM

Planning to drink on certain days is for amatuers. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, New years, St. Patty's Day, Birthdays, etc.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#124 : March 16, 2007, 02:00:55 PM

Karen, I tried that request.   It doesnt look so good though.  I'll see if I can find a new picture.   

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Bang Cartoon « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools