Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Bang Cartoon « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 12, 2007, 09:59:48 PM

And he's 38 yrs old.

No he isn't.

#16 : March 12, 2007, 10:01:31 PM

That's part of the cartoon, you nitwits.  Jon says 'hire an old guy'.  I'm pretty sure you think age is a problem with other players. How the hell you can say it doesn't matter is beyond me.
Because his production has fallen to hell like a certain fullback's has.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : March 12, 2007, 10:03:55 PM

You guys are sooo freaking crazy. 37, 38 whatever. How many other qbs over 35 are signed as starting qbs?  And don't even say 'he's not the starter.'

#18 : March 12, 2007, 10:07:13 PM

How many other 36 year old QBs put up Garcia's numbers?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 12, 2007, 10:07:38 PM

38, ha. He was just 36 a few weeks ago. The guy turned 37 on February 24th.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 12, 2007, 10:09:04 PM

How the hell you can say it doesn't matter is beyond me.

Because we're not age biased. We don't judge a football player based on his age, we actually prefer to allow his play on the field to answer all the questions. We're not among the brainless who make assumptions based solely on a player's date of birth.

#21 : March 12, 2007, 10:09:58 PM

How the hell you can say it doesn't matter is beyond me.

Because we're not age biased. We don't judge a football player based on his age, we actually prefer to allow his play on the field to answer all the questions. We're not among the brainless who make assumptions based solely on a player's date of birth.
You mean age doesn't = production? Groundbreaking.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 12, 2007, 10:10:03 PM

You guys are sooo freaking crazy. 37, 38 whatever. How many other qbs over 35 are signed as starting qbs?  And don't even say 'he's not the starter.'

How old was Rich Gannon when he got MVP?  That's a serious question, because I really don't know.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 12, 2007, 10:13:36 PM

You guys are sooo freaking crazy. 37, 38 whatever. How many other qbs over 35 are signed as starting qbs?  And don't even say 'he's not the starter.'

We're crazy?I watched Garcia at 36 lead a Eagle team to the playoffs when they were out of contention. On top of that, I realize Age doesn't mean he is a bad player because if that was true then Simeon is horrible,Brooks is horrible,Quarles sucks,and a bunch of other players.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#24 : March 12, 2007, 10:15:12 PM

That is the biggest bunch of hogwash you've tried to sell yet. HA! I don't care. Wait let's check & see if somebody has corrected wikipedia, he may be 36 & 10 mos.  And other than the last 1/2 of last year what has he done since San Fran. I really cannot wait to hear the excuses you people who are blinded by the light come up with this year.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 12, 2007, 10:15:28 PM

Karen, are you sure you aren't just "wishing" he was 38?   Maybe you find him attractive and don't want to think of yourself as a cradle robber since he's younger?   He already has a girlfriend though.   I can understand how he'd turn you on with that Bucco Bruce outfit.   What girl could resist that?

#26 : March 12, 2007, 10:16:54 PM

You guys are sooo freaking crazy. 37, 38 whatever. How many other qbs over 35 are signed as starting qbs? And don't even say 'he's not the starter.'

How old was Rich Gannon when he got MVP? That's a serious question, because I really don't know.
He was born in December of 1965
SB XXXVII was played in Jan. 2003
37/38

#27 : March 12, 2007, 10:17:29 PM

That is the biggest bunch of hogwash you've tried to sell yet. HA! I don't care. Wait let's check & see if somebody has corrected wikipedia, he may be 36 & 10 mos.  And other than the last 1/2 of last year what has he done since San Fran. I really cannot wait to hear the excuses you people who are blinded by the light come up with this year.
What is 'the light'? And how can we get you away from Chris Simms 'light'?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#28 : March 12, 2007, 10:17:47 PM

He isa sigularly one of the ugliest men I have ever seen.  I don't know how he dates Playmates.  No clue.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#29 : March 12, 2007, 10:18:26 PM

That is the biggest bunch of hogwash you've tried to sell yet. HA! I don't care. Wait let's check & see if somebody has corrected wikipedia, he may be 36 & 10 mos. And other than the last 1/2 of last year what has he done since San Fran. I really cannot wait to hear the excuses you people who are blinded by the light come up with this year.
What is 'the light'? And how can we get you away from Chris Simms 'light'?
Pewter light. I have never seen so much slobbering over a 1/2 way decent qb. It's ridiculous. He won't last behind our o-line.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New Bang Cartoon « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools