Boards > College Football Board

did i hear that correctly?

(1/3) > >>

BucsBullsBolts:

--- Quote from: KrAzYbUc on October 22, 2007, 06:06:48 PM ---it seriously was a ball busting thread. you little sissies from USF are too busy trying to defend your overrated team that you can't tell when someone's just bustin your balls or really trashing your team.
--- End quote ---

I think the sissy in this case would be the little girl who was pulling for USF until some mean old Bulls fans hurt her feelings and now she trashes them every chance she gets .... Keep on piling on. Every post like this just shows what a whiny little bítch you are.    :-*

BuckEmUp:

--- Quote from: KrAzYbUc on October 22, 2007, 06:06:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: jd77 on October 21, 2007, 04:56:30 PM ---40 on the current roster and UF had 15 in this year's class and FSU had 14 in this year's class. If they average 15 per year that would be 60 over 4 years and on the roster at once.

You might want to listen a little closer next time before you try to make a point and look stupid.

--- End quote ---

it seriously was a ball busting thread. you little sissies from USF are too busy trying to defend your overrated team that you can't tell when someone's just bustin your balls or really trashing your team.

it's okay too though, i mean it must REALLY burn your butt to know that I was right about USF.

--- End quote ---

Yea, because everything you have posted is unbiased and well represented with facts.  Next...

krazybuc:

--- Quote from: jd77 on October 21, 2007, 04:56:30 PM ---40 on the current roster and UF had 15 in this year's class and FSU had 14 in this year's class. If they average 15 per year that would be 60 over 4 years and on the roster at once.

You might want to listen a little closer next time before you try to make a point and look stupid.

--- End quote ---

it seriously was a ball busting thread. you little sissies from USF are too busy trying to defend your overrated team that you can't tell when someone's just bustin your balls or really trashing your team.

it's okay too though, i mean it must REALLY burn your ass to know that I was right about USF.

USC Rules:

--- Quote from: jd77 on October 21, 2007, 04:56:30 PM ---40 on the current roster and UF had 15 in this year's class and FSU had 14 in this year's class.  If they average 15 per year that would be 60 over 4 years and on the roster at once. 

--- End quote ---

I question the accuracy of this statement.

Link?

BuckEmUp:
I guess the answer to your thread would be NO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version