Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: did i hear that correctly? « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

: October 22, 2007, 08:25:17 PM

it seriously was a ball busting thread. you little sissies from USF are too busy trying to defend your overrated team that you can't tell when someone's just bustin your balls or really trashing your team.

I think the sissy in this case would be the little girl who was pulling for USF until some mean old Bulls fans hurt her feelings and now she trashes them every chance she gets .... Keep on piling on. Every post like this just shows what a whiny little bítch you are.    :-*

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 22, 2007, 08:02:02 PM

40 on the current roster and UF had 15 in this year's class and FSU had 14 in this year's class. If they average 15 per year that would be 60 over 4 years and on the roster at once.

You might want to listen a little closer next time before you try to make a point and look stupid.

it seriously was a ball busting thread. you little sissies from USF are too busy trying to defend your overrated team that you can't tell when someone's just bustin your balls or really trashing your team.

it's okay too though, i mean it must REALLY burn your butt to know that I was right about USF.

Yea, because everything you have posted is unbiased and well represented with facts.  Next...

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 22, 2007, 06:06:48 PM

40 on the current roster and UF had 15 in this year's class and FSU had 14 in this year's class. If they average 15 per year that would be 60 over 4 years and on the roster at once.

You might want to listen a little closer next time before you try to make a point and look stupid.

it's okay too though, i mean it must REALLY burn your ass to know that I was right about USF.

#3 : October 22, 2007, 05:29:39 PM

40 on the current roster and UF had 15 in this year's class and FSU had 14 in this year's class.  If they average 15 per year that would be 60 over 4 years and on the roster at once. 

I question the accuracy of this statement.

Link?

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 22, 2007, 11:21:06 AM

I guess the answer to your thread would be NO.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 21, 2007, 01:52:20 PM

if you cant tell that this whole thread was in a joking busting your balls manner than maybe go up a size in your panties so you're not so miserable.

LOL ..... so you get caught, once again, not having your facts straight and it's a joke ... The only joke here is you. Also, the only one miserable here is apparently you since you feel the need to constantly take shots at the Bulls because some Bulls fans hurt your widdle feelings .... Grow up.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 21, 2007, 12:49:13 PM

The info came from ESPN's OTL obviously .... Another board said that the 40 that USF let in were over the last 3 years while the UF and FSU figures were on an annual basis. Interested to know if that is correct before saying what an ignorant thread this turned out to be.

if you cant tell that this whole thread was in a joking busting your balls manner than maybe go up a size in your panties so you're not so miserable.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 21, 2007, 12:20:28 PM

The info came from ESPN's OTL obviously .... Another board said that the 40 that USF let in were over the last 3 years while the UF and FSU figures were on an annual basis. Interested to know if that is correct before saying what an ignorant thread this turned out to be.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 21, 2007, 11:56:43 AM

that 40 of USF's current players were given special acception by USF b/c they didnt mean USF's academic standards..... and UF had 15 and FSU had 14.

That tells me that USF will basically let ya on the team if you can play, they dont care if youre a dummy or not. At least the other 2 schools are still holding their players to some type of academic standard.

Where did you hear it?

And even if it's true, it's not the coming in part that's important, it's the going out part, ie graduating players ...... THAT'S where it really matters.... also, I would assume, based on the little info you provided, that even though they didn't meet USF academic requirements, they still had to meet the NCAA requirements .... so using the word "dummy" is further proof you're just being a **CENSORED**.

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 21, 2007, 04:56:30 PM

40 on the current roster and UF had 15 in this year's class and FSU had 14 in this year's class.  If they average 15 per year that would be 60 over 4 years and on the roster at once. 

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 21, 2007, 10:59:12 AM

I think the shift of power is evident all over the country.  The gap between the top teams and the chasers is closing, and even the also rans are competing these days.  I think this phenomena is caused by the huge increase in TV channels carrying live games in the last decade.  Once only the top teams got any coverage but these days we can watch about 20 live games, even without paying for special packages.

Once the big colleges got the very best talent and had most positions covered three and four deep with the top recruits.  Some of those back up players are now opting to sign with smaller schools because its better to be starter at than a back up, and the small schools get plenty of TV coverage.

Maybe we are seeing a kind of parity evolving in college football.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 21, 2007, 10:50:21 AM

What was the Notre Dam score yesterday. ???

In all seriousness though USF are a new program competing against UF, FSU and Miami for recruits. They have done what they needed to get the program competitive and get national recognition. Now they have leveled the playing field out the standards will rise. They already have commitments from some highly rated recruits for next year.

Thankfully they never stooped low enough to allow a Paddy on the team :P

The shift in balance has begun. FSU and Miami will lose A LOT of recruits they could've landed in the past to USF. Be interesting to see USF in 5 years.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 21, 2007, 10:40:12 AM

What was the Notre Dam score yesterday.   ???

In all seriousness though USF are a new program competing against UF, FSU and Miami for recruits.  They have done what they needed to get the program competitive and get national recognition.  Now they have leveled the playing field out the standards will rise.  They already have commitments from some highly rated recruits for next year.

Thankfully they never stooped low enough to allow a Paddy on the team   :P

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 21, 2007, 09:41:31 AM

that 40 of USF's current players were given special acception by USF b/c they didnt mean USF's academic standards..... and UF had 15 and FSU had 14.

That tells me that USF will basically let ya on the team if you can play, they dont care if youre a dummy or not. At least the other 2 schools are still holding their players to some type of academic standard.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: did i hear that correctly? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools