Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lady-boy Ga Ga... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 04, 2010, 05:07:16 PM

Gaga is a pagan plain and simple, and has no place influencing young children all over the world. Her biggest inspiration is new age guru Deepak Chopra.

http://www.examiner.com/x-704-Pop-Media-Examiner~y2010m4d29-Video-Lady-GaGa-makes-Time-magazines-100-Most-Influential-People-List-talks-Deepak-Chopra

Could she be any more anti-Christian? There's no way her weird outfits are only one type of thread either.

Not that I'm a huge follower, but whats wrong with Deepak Chopra?

He's a god to those new age hippie liberals. He seems like an alright guy, but he's spreading non-Christian lies.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 04, 2010, 08:54:33 PM

Gaga is a pagan plain and simple, and has no place influencing young children all over the world. Her biggest inspiration is new age guru Deepak Chopra.

http://www.examiner.com/x-704-Pop-Media-Examiner~y2010m4d29-Video-Lady-GaGa-makes-Time-magazines-100-Most-Influential-People-List-talks-Deepak-Chopra

Could she be any more anti-Christian? There's no way her weird outfits are only one type of thread either.

Not that I'm a huge follower, but whats wrong with Deepak Chopra?

He's a god to those new age hippie liberals. He seems like an alright guy, but he's spreading non-Christian lies.

Spoiler alert:  just because something goes against Christian beliefs doesn't make it a lie. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but his teachings seem to be more about individual spiritualism and meditation, less about religious teachings.   

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#17 : August 04, 2010, 09:55:41 PM

Could you please elaborate on the lies he is spreading?

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 05, 2010, 09:56:05 AM

Lady GaGa is just another Madonna wanna-be. Trying to shock and offend to make a buck and be relevant. I'm pretty sure it's a guy. I saw a youtube video once where Lady was wearing a skirt and walked close to the front of the stage where someone with a camera was able to get a shot of the view from below and something was dangling, so to speak. :)
Don't really pay much attention to the pop music scene, so don't care one way or the other about him.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 05, 2010, 12:46:20 PM

Hey Turbo listen to this:

Got_Spleen

Starter

#20 : August 05, 2010, 03:13:50 PM

I swear Larry Gaga is tuckin'
He's got a long way to go before he overtakes Madonna.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lady-boy Ga Ga... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools