Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yea...Lets build more mosques. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

RonDiazlol

Starter

« : August 05, 2010, 08:44:24 PM »

I mean, these people are not violent right?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cf_1280978659

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #1 : August 05, 2010, 09:07:13 PM »

Are "these people" part of the group that is building the mosque?

The ignorance is amazing.

RonDiazlol

Starter

« #2 : August 05, 2010, 09:10:48 PM »

cordoba house? Yes. Yes they are.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

« #3 : August 06, 2010, 02:26:03 AM »

He must be right. I've heard that "those people" are all the same.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

« #4 : August 06, 2010, 02:32:12 AM »

I'm not a fan of Islam, but it's their money and there is freedom of religion. If they're not violating zoning laws or any other laws then there's nothing against them. The best way to combat Islam in the West is sticking to our morality of freedom of speech and allowing criticism of their ways.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #5 : August 06, 2010, 02:32:49 AM »

From Corodoba House's website:

This proposed project is about promoting integration, tolerance of difference and community cohesion through arts and culture.  Cordoba House will provide a place where individuals, regardless of their backgrounds, will find a center of learning, art and culture; and most importantly, a center guided by Islamic values in their truest form - compassion, generosity, and respect for all.  

Yup, death to america.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #6 : August 06, 2010, 02:33:23 AM »

I'm not a fan of Islam, but it's their money and there is freedom of religion. If they're not violating zoning laws or any other laws then there's nothing against them. The best way to combat Islam in the West is sticking to our morality of freedom of speech and allowing criticism of their ways.

And our ways?

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

« #7 : August 06, 2010, 02:39:06 AM »

And our ways?

Sure they can criticize our ways. Not like we have to do a thing about it. Critics of Islam aren't just a vocal radical minority. They're from all over the political spectrum and from different backgrounds. The day people become scared to criticize Islam for what it is, a dangerous cult, is the day that they win.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

« #8 : August 06, 2010, 02:56:13 AM »

Islam is basically what you get if people followed the Bible down to its last word.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

« #9 : August 06, 2010, 04:34:58 AM »

yes they are!!! surprising to see a bleeding heart like you standing up for a religion of zero tolerance. Im sure the leaders and members of this mosque fully support your fight for same sex marriage. ignorance indeed

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

« #10 : August 06, 2010, 05:49:28 AM »

yes they are!!! surprising to see a bleeding heart like you standing up for a religion of zero tolerance.

Is he standing up for a religion or is he standing up against intolerance? Are you able to tell the difference?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

« #11 : August 06, 2010, 08:46:21 AM »

This proposed project is about promoting integration, tolerance of difference and community cohesion through arts and culture. �Cordoba House will provide a place where individuals, regardless of their backgrounds, will find a center of learning, art and culture; and most importantly, a center guided by Islamic values in their truest form - compassion, generosity, and respect for all. �

Yup, death to america.
There's a history behind that name.  Check out the Muslim conquer of Cordoba, Spain and how they built mosques to celebrate their victory.  Don't forget, Muslims are, per the Qu'ran, allowed to lie to to us infidels if its for the purposes of furthering the Muslim religion and way of life.

But don't get me wrong, I don't want it there- but we're wither a country free of religious persecution or we are not. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #12 : August 06, 2010, 01:22:10 PM »

This proposed project is about promoting integration, tolerance of difference and community cohesion through arts and culture. �Cordoba House will provide a place where individuals, regardless of their backgrounds, will find a center of learning, art and culture; and most importantly, a center guided by Islamic values in their truest form - compassion, generosity, and respect for all. �

Yup, death to america.
There's a history behind that name.  Check out the Muslim conquer of Cordoba, Spain and how they built mosques to celebrate their victory.  Don't forget, Muslims are, per the Qu'ran, allowed to lie to to us infidels if its for the purposes of furthering the Muslim religion and way of life.

But don't get me wrong, I don't want it there- but we're wither a country free of religious persecution or we are not. 

Yeah and look how well that mosque turned out for them. ha

RonDiazlol

Starter

« #13 : August 06, 2010, 01:26:29 PM »

Yup, death to america.
There's a history behind that name.� Check out the Muslim conquer of Cordoba, Spain and how they built mosques to celebrate their victory.  Don't forget, Muslims are, per the Qu'ran, allowed to lie to to us infidels if its for the purposes of furthering the Muslim religion and way of life.

This

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #14 : August 06, 2010, 01:52:00 PM »

Yup, death to america.
There's a history behind that name.  Check out the Muslim conquer of Cordoba, Spain and how they built mosques to celebrate their victory. Don't forget, Muslims are, per the Qu'ran, allowed to lie to to us infidels if its for the purposes of furthering the Muslim religion and way of life.

as well as the joos.

religion just makes people hate one another.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yea...Lets build more mosques. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools