Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yea...Lets build more mosques. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #15 : August 06, 2010, 02:04:01 PM »

From Corodoba House's website:

This proposed project is about promoting integration, tolerance of difference and community cohesion through arts and culture. �Cordoba House will provide a place where individuals, regardless of their backgrounds, will find a center of learning, art and culture; and most importantly, a center guided by Islamic values in their truest form - compassion, generosity, and respect for all. �

Yup, death to america.
There's a history behind that name.� Check out the Muslim conquer of Cordoba, Spain and how they built mosques to celebrate their victory.  Don't forget, Muslims are, per the Qu'ran, allowed to lie to to us infidels if its for the purposes of furthering the Muslim religion and way of life.

This

Just like the name of the mascot of a football team that raped and pillaged towns. It's just a name. The actual place is called Park51.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #16 : August 06, 2010, 02:10:56 PM »

From Corodoba House's website:

This proposed project is about promoting integration, tolerance of difference and community cohesion through arts and culture. �Cordoba House will provide a place where individuals, regardless of their backgrounds, will find a center of learning, art and culture; and most importantly, a center guided by Islamic values in their truest form - compassion, generosity, and respect for all. �

Yup, death to america.
There's a history behind that name.  Check out the Muslim conquer of Cordoba, Spain and how they built mosques to celebrate their victory. Don't forget, Muslims are, per the Qu'ran, allowed to lie to to us infidels if its for the purposes of furthering the Muslim religion and way of life.

But don't get me wrong, I don't want it there- but we're wither a country free of religious persecution or we are not.

And the world is lucky they did.  The expansion of the muslim caliphates in the middle ages was one of the few reasons any knowledge survived thru the dark ages of christendom

bucsense

Practice Squad

« #17 : August 06, 2010, 02:21:02 PM »

Get outta here with that dark ages nonsense..........Don't you people see what's happening in this country? We're losing our identity as a nation. At the present rate, Arabic will be a required subject for our students........

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #18 : August 06, 2010, 02:23:48 PM »

Get outta here with that dark ages nonsense..........Don't you people see what's happening in this country? We're losing our identity as a nation. At the present rate, Arabic will be a required subject for our students........

Yes, we definitely need to put a stop to this and go back to speaking the real language of america...

Iroquois

bucsense

Practice Squad

« #19 : August 06, 2010, 02:55:48 PM »

Yes, we definitely need to put a stop to this and go back to speaking the real language of america...

Iroquois

Without a time consuming search.........speak to us in Iroquois..........you have 2 minutes.............

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #20 : August 06, 2010, 07:17:10 PM »

Iroquois

nahhh, English would be just fine...

Doug09

Hall of Famer

« #21 : August 06, 2010, 08:40:01 PM »

Iroquois

I reckon you mean AMERICAN!

I SPEAK AMERICAN

Brb, bout to go convert me some mooslims.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #22 : August 06, 2010, 11:25:01 PM »

Iroquois

I reckon you mean AMERICAN!

I SPEAK AMERICAN

Brb, bout to go convert me some mooslims.

nope, I mean English, did I stutter?

« #23 : August 07, 2010, 04:10:04 PM »

yep, the last thing we want RIGHT NOW is some major religion to build a bunch of Mosques, employing all those construction workers, and creating additional demand for construction supplies. All this Mosque building must be stopped, so those workers can get back to collecting unemployment which is the American way.

***shakes head, mutters idiots***

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

« #24 : August 07, 2010, 04:28:34 PM »

yep, the last thing we want RIGHT NOW is some major religion to build a bunch of Mosques, employing all those construction workers, and creating additional demand for construction supplies. All this Mosque building must be stopped, so those workers can get back to collecting unemployment which is the American way.

***shakes head, mutters idiots***

I beleive the term may be cutting off your nose to spite your face ...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #25 : August 07, 2010, 05:04:45 PM »

Why don't we just build a hide-out for Bin Laden while we are at it...  After all, the construction workers will get paid, which will be a good thing for the US in the long run...

Are you seriously suggesting that the amount of Mosques being built in this country could possibly make a dent in our economy?

lol

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #26 : August 07, 2010, 09:01:02 PM »

well the bin laden family is in the construction business.  hell, give him the contract and maybe he will stop hating America.

RonDiazlol

Starter

« #27 : August 07, 2010, 10:43:38 PM »

Why don't we just build a hide-out for Bin Laden while we are at it...  After all, the construction workers will get paid, which will be a good thing for the US in the long run...

Are you seriously suggesting that the amount of Mosques being built in this country could possibly make a dent in our economy?

lol
I got a good laugh out of that too.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #28 : August 07, 2010, 11:04:36 PM »

Yup, English will be the 3rd most used language behind Arabic and Spanish...

This country will be unrecognizable in the near future, but that is how the libs want it.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

« #29 : August 07, 2010, 11:06:54 PM »

Yup, English will be the 3rd most used language behind Arabic and Spanish...

This country will be unrecognizable in the near future, but that is how the libs want it.

And what do you think is their reasoning for that?
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yea...Lets build more mosques. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools