Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yea...Lets build more mosques. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

« #30 : August 07, 2010, 11:18:46 PM »

Get outta here with that dark ages nonsense..........Don't you people see what's happening in this country? We're losing our identity as a nation. At the present rate, Arabic will be a required subject for our students........

Yup, English will be the 3rd most used language behind Arabic and Spanish...

This country will be unrecognizable in the near future, but that is how the libs want it.

And what do you think is their reasoning for that?

Stock in Rosetta Stone?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #31 : August 08, 2010, 01:50:38 AM »

Get outta here with that dark ages nonsense..........Don't you people see what's happening in this country? We're losing our identity as a nation. At the present rate, Arabic will be a required subject for our students........

This country will be unrecognizable in the near future, but that is how the libs want it.

good question...

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

« #32 : August 08, 2010, 06:49:27 AM »

The problem is the USA changes significantly from generation to generation. Your great grandparents would swear you and your parents have wrecked this country.

I'm sure that in your ancestor's eyes, KISS helped destroy the fabric of America too. Time marches on.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

« #33 : August 08, 2010, 02:51:48 PM »

Why don't we just build a hide-out for Bin Laden while we are at it...  After all, the construction workers will get paid, which will be a good thing for the US in the long run...

Are you seriously suggesting that the amount of Mosques being built in this country could possibly make a dent in our economy?

lol

Did i suggest that? I would hope a teacher at least would have the reading comp skills to understand a purely sarcastic post.  **sigh**

And are you suggesting that a Mosque being built would NOT affect the local economy? Every little bit helps. Any construction not paid for by the govt. helps, so i say build more Mosques, build more community centers, build more churches, cathedrals, and synagogues, as long as you use that religions money, have at it. Plus if we build more mosques and community centers, then we'll know were the Muslims are (in the mosque or community center or running the Kwiky Mart).

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

« #34 : August 08, 2010, 04:01:56 PM »

good question...

One you should try to answer to keep your assertions of "that is how the libs want it" from looking silly.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

« #35 : August 08, 2010, 04:14:38 PM »

good question...

One you should try to answer to keep your assertions of "that is how the libs want it" from looking silly.

This was set up nicely.

RonDiazlol

Starter

« #36 : August 05, 2010, 08:44:24 PM »

I mean, these people are not violent right?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cf_1280978659

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #37 : August 05, 2010, 09:07:13 PM »

I mean, these people are not violent right?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cf_1280978659

Are "these people" part of the group that is building the mosque?

The ignorance is amazing.

RonDiazlol

Starter

« #38 : August 05, 2010, 09:10:48 PM »

cordoba house? Yes. Yes they are.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

« #39 : August 06, 2010, 02:26:03 AM »

He must be right. I've heard that "those people" are all the same.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

« #40 : August 06, 2010, 02:32:12 AM »

I'm not a fan of Islam, but it's their money and there is freedom of religion. If they're not violating zoning laws or any other laws then there's nothing against them. The best way to combat Islam in the West is sticking to our morality of freedom of speech and allowing criticism of their ways.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #41 : August 06, 2010, 02:32:49 AM »

From Corodoba House's website:

This proposed project is about promoting integration, tolerance of difference and community cohesion through arts and culture.  Cordoba House will provide a place where individuals, regardless of their backgrounds, will find a center of learning, art and culture; and most importantly, a center guided by Islamic values in their truest form - compassion, generosity, and respect for all.  

Yup, death to america.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #42 : August 06, 2010, 02:33:23 AM »

I'm not a fan of Islam, but it's their money and there is freedom of religion. If they're not violating zoning laws or any other laws then there's nothing against them. The best way to combat Islam in the West is sticking to our morality of freedom of speech and allowing criticism of their ways.

And our ways?

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

« #43 : August 06, 2010, 02:39:06 AM »

And our ways?

Sure they can criticize our ways. Not like we have to do a thing about it. Critics of Islam aren't just a vocal radical minority. They're from all over the political spectrum and from different backgrounds. The day people become scared to criticize Islam for what it is, a dangerous cult, is the day that they win.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

« #44 : August 06, 2010, 02:56:13 AM »

Islam is basically what you get if people followed the Bible down to its last word.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yea...Lets build more mosques. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools