Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Olson's scheme will be a 'mix and match' attack « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

MBF

Hall of Famer

#75 : August 09, 2010, 08:40:29 PM

Olson was a fan of Brian Griese. That automatically makes me not take him seriously, along with the offensive clusterfudge we saw last season.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#76 : August 09, 2010, 11:57:11 PM

Olson's scheme will be a 'mix and match' attack

If Olson starts pulling little slips of white paper out of a fishbowl during the games to call his plays, I'm gonna be concerned.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#77 : August 10, 2010, 12:15:26 AM

Olson's scheme will be a 'mix and match' attack

If Olson starts pulling little slips of white paper out of a fishbowl during the games to call his plays, I'm gonna be concerned.

What if it works better?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

heyman_BUCu!

Second String

#78 : August 10, 2010, 12:22:57 PM

At least we'll get to see Olson play call against Nolan (one of the better defensive minds) in the first preseason game. Even though they'll both be pretty basic, it should give us a gauge of what he's working with.

Damn Rah :-/.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#79 : August 10, 2010, 02:15:42 PM

Greg Olson is the next Mike Martz....we will average 30+ pts on offense.  This guy is for real.  No one could do what he did last year after the firings.  He is a top rated coach and we are lucky to have him.  He learned from the best and it was only a matter of time before his star shined brightly upon the NFL.  GO BUCS!!!!

Olson=Championship Caliber Coordinator
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Olson's scheme will be a 'mix and match' attack « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools