Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adam Hayward:Next Years Starting Middle Linebacker? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

Rusty

Hall of Famer
: August 08, 2010, 05:48:23 PM

Is it remotely possible, since Ruud is miffed about his contract and might test the market next year?

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 08, 2010, 05:52:09 PM

Draft a MLB next year.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#2 : August 08, 2010, 06:02:24 PM

I think its possible that Ruud isnt on our team next year but I have no idea if Hayward would be the guy to take over if that happened.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 08, 2010, 06:05:35 PM

I know its early and a lot can happen during the season 4 needs headed into next years draft:

Defensive end
Linebacker
Running back
tackle

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 08, 2010, 06:09:08 PM

Draft one

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 08, 2010, 06:27:21 PM

I've got my eye on Hightower this college football season.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 08, 2010, 06:45:05 PM

Draft one

Have you seen a rookie start at MLB for the Bucs, since the Tampa 2 era began a decade and-a-half ago? It just doesn't happen.

heyman_BUCu!

Second String

#7 : August 08, 2010, 06:50:43 PM

Quincy Black would be my guess.

Damn Rah :-/.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 08, 2010, 06:52:40 PM

Draft one

Have you seen a rookie start at MLB for the Bucs, since the Tampa 2 era began a decade and-a-half ago? It just doesn't happen.

Well we had Quarles when it started and got Ruud two years before Quarles got the boot. I don't think we did because we weren't in a position where we needed to. Some people believe Ruud sucks and will be gone next year, which means we either shift some guys around or draft one. I don't think Ruud is as bad as everyone here thinks he is so I guess I'm somewhat biased. I just don't think Hayward is the solution if Ruud is gone.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 08, 2010, 06:58:46 PM

Draft one

Well we had Quarles when it started and got Ruud two years before Quarles got the boot. I don't think we did because we weren't in a position where we needed to. Some people believe Ruud sucks and will be gone next year, which means we either shift some guys around or draft one. I don't think Ruud is as bad as everyone here thinks he is so I guess I'm somewhat biased. I just don't think Hayward is the solution if Ruud is gone.

We had Nickerson when it started. Quarles played  in Canada and OLB before he took over. Ruud spent 2 seasons riding the bench.

lowlife

Starter
#10 : August 08, 2010, 07:00:23 PM

I've got my eye on Hightower this college football season.

Dont'a is one big player. Don't know if I'd want him roaming the deep middle on passing downs at 260+lbs. I see him as more of a Ted or a rushbacker. Not to mention the injury issue.

Greg Jones in the 2nd (wishful thinking) would be great. I'm not a fan of drafting non-rushing LBs early anyway.

PoorRichard

Starter

#11 : August 08, 2010, 07:01:23 PM

Hayward is a career backup. Next year's MLB draft class is deep, which is part of the reason Ruud isn't getting a new deal anytime soon.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 08, 2010, 07:07:56 PM

It all depends on who the HC is next year.   It won't be Raheem.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 08, 2010, 07:08:32 PM

Draft one

We had Nickerson when it started. Quarles played  in Canada and OLB before he took over. Ruud spent 2 seasons riding the bench.

That's the point though, we've always HAD a good MLB playing the position until (as some believe Ruud) took over. We've never had a prospect that was in the position to start at MLB fail. Some believe Ruud has failed, so we are going to need someone to take over that spot. I don't think Hayward is the guy so it's either a FA or the draft (or shifting one of the LB we have now into the position).

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 08, 2010, 07:09:41 PM

That's the point though, we've always HAD a good MLB playing the position until (as some believe Ruud) took over. We've never had a prospect that was in the position to start at MLB fail.

Jaime Duncan was a horrible failure if you ask me.  That guy sucked.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adam Hayward:Next Years Starting Middle Linebacker? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools