Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adam Hayward:Next Years Starting Middle Linebacker? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 08, 2010, 11:47:23 PM

I think they are hyping and grooming QB for that spot.

Come on....even Raheem is sharp enough not to put a QB at Mike.

Zing!!  Well-played

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 09, 2010, 12:02:39 AM

Dude you are the one pimping freaking Kareem Huggins as a RB and even over Peanut as a return man and honestly Watson has shown a lot more football potential than Huggins.  Let me give you a pointer, starting at FSU is a lot more competition than starting for some team called what, Hofstra or something like that.  Its absurd that you would even bash Watson yet ride Huggins jock!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 09, 2010, 12:07:40 AM

Dude you are the one pimping freaking Kareem Huggins as a RB and even over Peanut as a return man and honestly Watson has shown a lot more football potential than Huggins.  Let me give you a pointer, starting at FSU is a lot more competition than starting for some team called what, Hofstra or something like that.  Its absurd that you would even bash Watson yet ride Huggins jock!!

I'm a huge fan of Watson. He was was on my top 20 favorite players list before the draft...so I'm not bashing him at all. The FACT is he excells at the line of scrimmage, stopping the run and blitzing, but has alot to learn in coverage. He can't hang with good recievers in coverage. He said so himself. So as of right now it is stupid to say he would be better on the field than Ruud.

2011 or 2012? Hopefully. Right now? no.

BTW, Huggin's name has been coming out of everyone's mouth this week as the biggest surprise of training camp, so quit hating and cross your fingers.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#33 : August 09, 2010, 12:15:08 AM

Where did I say "right now"??  I said Watson/Hayes/Black is better than Hayes/Black/Ruud and that I would re-sign Ruud for a back-up so hmmm that sounds like next year to me!!  Got news for ya all the alleged love for Huggins is just talk as he may get some carries over Peanut but he will not get them before Cadillac, Ward or even Graham.  Who has been talking about Huggins because I have also heard Preston Parker's name from Raheem more than Huggins and do you really think Parker's gonna make this team let alone get any significant playing time.  Wouldn't that be comical if Parker made it over your boy Huggins!!  Hell, Michael Spurlock brings more to the team than Huggins at this point in time.

Anyday you wanna put your money where your mouth is on Huggins I am game as Huggins will never be nothing more than a fill-in for the regular RB's, in my opinion.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 09, 2010, 12:23:06 AM

Where did I say "right now"??  I said Watson/Hayes/Black is better than Hayes/Black/Ruud and that I would re-sign Ruud for a back-up so hmmm that sounds like next year to me!!  Got news for ya all the alleged love for Huggins is just talk as he may get some carries over Peanut but he will not get them before Cadillac, Ward or even Graham.  Who has been talking about Huggins because I have also heard Preston Parker's name from Raheem more than Huggins and do you really think Parker's gonna make this team let alone get any significant playing time.  Wouldn't that be comical if Parker made it over your boy Huggins!!  Hell, Michael Spurlock brings more to the team than Huggins at this point in time.

Anyday you wanna put your money where your mouth is on Huggins I am game as Huggins will never be nothing more than a fill-in for the regular RB's, in my opinion.

Dude your a moron. First off there are about 20 teams that would love to have Ruud as a starting MLB. There is no chance of us resigning him to a back up 2nd string contract.

Secondly, your aggressive and hatefull attitude is strange and kinda sad. I'm not sure why you hate me or Kareem Huggins so much, but wishing him to fail is pretty lame. He is a promising young under dog on OUR roster. You should be cheering for him, not trying to bet me real money that he will suck.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 09, 2010, 12:39:17 AM

Hmm once again I need to teach you the English language as I never said I hated you or Huggins, plus never said he sucked, just that he is not all that and he will be a fill-in.  Where did I say I have anything against you or that Huggins sucks??  Dude you need to not be so sensitive!!

Hey, it would be nice if Huggins turns out to be a stud but my money says not gonna happen.  Could he eventually be a third down back, yes but is that anything special?

Now lets get the real issue with your post - TWENTY teams that would love to have Ruud as their starter???  Are you sure about that one??

Lets see 49ers......mmmmmm NO Patrick Willis is still there - there's one down
Seahawks - mmmmmm Tatupa is still there - there's two down
Ravens - doubt hippy man could carry Ray Lewis' jock so there's three down
Saints - please see Ravens other than the fact they have Vilma, not Lewis - thats four down
Bears - yeah I just don't see Ruud playing over Urlacher - five down
Panthers - hippy boy is no Jon Beason - six down
Vikings - gotta go with EJ Henderson over Ruud here - seven down
Falcons - yeah had we drafted Weatherspoon I bet he would be starting here so eight down
Packers - I think goonie man is still there (dude from Ohio State) and I could be wrong but I think he plays MLB so regardless hippy boy does not start here either - nine down (getting close)
Colts - Brackins is not all that but he is better than hippy boy - ten down
Texans - Demeco Ryans or Ruud, hmmm guess I will take me some Ryans - eleven down
Raiders - even though he is a rookie I would take him over Ruud - twelve down
Who will be the 13th team??????
Dallas with Brooking??, Washington with London Fletcher??, Jacksonville (hell I don't even know who plays MLB for them)??, Jets??

Point is there are a lot of much better MLB's than Ruud is and he is nothing but average.  If we were so high on Ruud we wouldn't have been after Spikes and Ruud would already be locked up long-term!!!

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#36 : August 09, 2010, 12:43:57 AM

I think they are hyping and grooming QB for that spot.

Come on....even Raheem is sharp enough not to put a QB at Mike.
LOL, I see it now, JJ being asked to put on weight for the transition.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 09, 2010, 01:44:19 AM

I understand Quincy Black has got some reps at MLB, following in the footsteps of Shelton Quarles, who made the same transition. If Dekota Watson develops some this year, we might see Hayes, Black, and Watson next year. That would be some serious speed...
+1
I would love to see this.

If Ruud does leave the team, I think Hayes/Black/Watson is the most likely starting trio next year. Hopefully Watson developes like we want him to. That would seriously we some ridiculous speed at LB with those three. I think in the long run, Black will prove to be the better LB over Hayes. I actually expect Black to have the better year this year.
I couldn't agree more about what'll happen if Ruud leaves.
Hayes, Black and Watson sounds like a nice trio to me.

heyman_BUCu!

Second String

#38 : August 09, 2010, 01:47:53 AM

"Bears - yeah I just don't see Ruud playing over Urlacher - five down"

Didn't Quincy Black break all of Urlacher's college reords?

Damn Rah :-/.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 09, 2010, 01:51:16 AM

Larry Brackins is on the Colts?!?!

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 09, 2010, 01:57:24 AM

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 09, 2010, 02:05:12 AM

Larry Brackins is on the Colts?!?!
The name we are looking for is Brackett.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 09, 2010, 07:23:29 AM

Falcons - yeah had we drafted Weatherspoon I bet he would be starting here so eight down
Atlanta is playing Weatherspoon at OLB. Curtis Lofton is their MLB. And, yes, he's better than Ruud.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 09, 2010, 08:48:21 AM

20 was a random number. Didn't realize it was going to be over analyzed. The point is, if would leaves Tampa next year he will get a starting job somewhere. He will not be signing a 2nd string contract and playing back up.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#44 : August 09, 2010, 09:55:09 AM

20 was a random number. Didn't realize it was going to be over analyzed. The point is, if would leaves Tampa next year he will get a starting job somewhere. He will not be signing a 2nd string contract and playing back up.
Uhhhh....Yes he will. He will not start on any team that watches film. When you put the tape on all you see is Ruud matadoring blockers and not sticking his nose in and hitting someone. No team wants that softness at MLB. In fact he may not last here this season if he keeps wining and Hayward impresses.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adam Hayward:Next Years Starting Middle Linebacker? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools