Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anybody been watching Entourage lately? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 03, 2010, 02:33:00 PM

Which brings me to the .gif I've wanted to post on here a million times:

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6289/getthe**CENSORED**out.gif

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 03, 2010, 02:58:32 PM

Its meh at best. Still watch tho. Lot better than Hung. Boardwalk Empire looks to be good.

Agreed on that. It might fill my gangster/corruption show quota previously held by Brotherhood, never really was a HUGE Sopranos fan though. Buscemi was always a good actor in my mind, plus Scorcese is behind it.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 03, 2010, 03:02:24 PM

I've enjoyed this season, the only negative for me is the acting of Adrian Grenier..the guy who plays Vince. IMO he's the worst actor on the show, which is ironic considering he's the "star" the show is centered around. As long as Sloan is part of the show I'll watch :)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 03, 2010, 03:05:45 PM

the acting of Adrian Grenier..the guy who plays Vince. IMO he's the worst actor on the show, which is ironic considering he's the "star" the show is centered around.

True.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 03, 2010, 03:13:25 PM

the acting of Adrian Grenier..the guy who plays Vince. IMO he's the worst actor on the show, which is ironic considering he's the "star" the show is centered around.

True.

While he is no Pauly Shore, I've read that the bad acting is intentional in some interviews with him.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 05, 2010, 06:19:46 PM

I think the show jumped the shark. I'm starting to hate every character.
Sloan's anal adventures didn't even do it for me.

kbl11

Starter

#21 : August 09, 2010, 02:17:51 AM

The creator was on Dan Patrick show this morning.  He said one more season and maybe a movie.   I just finished watching Season 5.    I lost it when Turtle's mom caught him having phone sex with Meadow Soprano.   Friggin hilarious.  And I secon Ari Gold being a great character.

Yep it was just announced a couple days ago officially that the show will have one more short season in summer 2011, possibly only 6 episodes,and then a movie

thats disappointing to me

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 09, 2010, 11:37:15 AM

The creator was on Dan Patrick show this morning. He said one more season and maybe a movie. I just finished watching Season 5. I lost it when Turtle's mom caught him having phone sex with Meadow Soprano. Friggin hilarious. And I secon Ari Gold being a great character.

Yep it was just announced a couple days ago officially that the show will have one more short season in summer 2011, possibly only 6 episodes,and then a movie

It's not to me... I loved the show when it came out and still continue to watch it but the writing and storylines just keep getting worse and worse as the show is going on. Not too sure about how well a movie would do...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 05, 2010, 06:19:46 PM

I think the show jumped the shark. I'm starting to hate every character.
Sloan's anal adventures didn't even do it for me.

kbl11

Starter

#24 : August 09, 2010, 02:17:51 AM

The creator was on Dan Patrick show this morning.  He said one more season and maybe a movie.   I just finished watching Season 5.    I lost it when Turtle's mom caught him having phone sex with Meadow Soprano.   Friggin hilarious.  And I secon Ari Gold being a great character.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 09, 2010, 11:37:15 AM

The creator was on Dan Patrick show this morning. He said one more season and maybe a movie. I just finished watching Season 5. I lost it when Turtle's mom caught him having phone sex with Meadow Soprano. Friggin hilarious. And I secon Ari Gold being a great character.

It's not to me... I loved the show when it came out and still continue to watch it but the writing and storylines just keep getting worse and worse as the show is going on. Not too sure about how well a movie would do...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anybody been watching Entourage lately? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools