Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik..." I think we're on our way" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #30 : August 09, 2010, 06:46:44 PM »

i certainly like the direction of the team.

Which signing did you like best? Michael Clayton, Derrick Ward, Mike Nugent, Angelo Crowell, Luke McCown or Byron Leftwich?

It was Charlie Garner, Derrick Deese, Tim Brown, and Bill Schroeder that really turned me on.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #31 : August 09, 2010, 06:49:09 PM »

I figured it was Brown...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #32 : August 09, 2010, 06:50:58 PM »

Clayton sucked, and absolutely everyone knew it but Mark Dominik. There just is no way to polish that turd, gents.

Looks like a few other teams didn't get the memo about Clayton sucking......

WR Michael Clayton to meet with Detroit Lions and Seattle Seahawks

Michael Clayton is set to meet with the Seattle Seahawks, Minnesota Vikings, and Detroit Lions. Clayton's agent on the interest he's received: "Indeed, he's emerged as a coveted commodity and I'm getting substantive interest from multiple teams,'' Johnson said. "If the Bucs are genuinely interested in keeping Michael, then they'd better put their best foot forward.'' - St. Pete Times

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

« #33 : August 09, 2010, 06:51:18 PM »

Which signing did you like best? Michael Clayton, Derrick Ward, Mike Nugent, Angelo Crowell, Luke McCown or Byron Leftwich?

It was Charlie Garner, Derrick Deese, Tim Brown, and Bill Schroeder that really turned me on.

You didnt like Steussie or Stinchcomb?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
« #34 : August 09, 2010, 06:51:43 PM »

Love that reply.. wish i had your memory.. LOL

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #35 : August 09, 2010, 06:52:34 PM »

David Boston will always be my favorite.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #36 : August 09, 2010, 06:58:48 PM »

Not as much as Juran Bolden

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #37 : August 09, 2010, 07:02:03 PM »

Not as much as Juran Bolden

Darrell Russell ?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #38 : August 09, 2010, 07:22:59 PM »

my problem is with the built up, fabricated perception the "front office" and the "media" creates to serve themselves....   sell more tickets, sell more newspaper, magazine and PR report subscriptions.  100,000 person waiting list for season ticket holders.   eveyrthing that comes out of 1 Buc place is pure manipulation.   all of it is at the expense of the players themselves, who I have no problem with...   we have good character players on our team, and I appreciate that.  but I refuse to believe any of the hype.   this team is stll terrible until proven otherwise.  the ownership is cheap untl proven otherwise.  the head coach is in over his head until proven otherwise.   and Clayton just sucks, which has already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt

If it bothers you so much remember it is voluntary.  There is more to life than football - well but for Hate...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #39 : August 09, 2010, 08:32:32 PM »

Clayton sucked, and absolutely everyone knew it but Mark Dominik. There just is no way to polish that turd, gents.

Raheem Morris dares you to question that signing.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #40 : August 09, 2010, 08:42:35 PM »

Sorry guys but Griese, Rob Johnson and Chris Simms were all great signing and how can we forget the awesome picks in Gaines Adams, Marquise Walker, Alan Zemaitis, Bruce Gradmkowski, Larry Brackins, 22 of the TE's we took, 30 OL we took and the other 29 WR's drafted in the Gruden/Allen era!!

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

« #41 : August 09, 2010, 08:46:08 PM »

Looks like a few other teams didn't get the memo about Clayton sucking......

WR Michael Clayton to meet with Detroit Lions and Seattle Seahawks

Â   Michael Clayton is set to meet with the Seattle Seahawks, Minnesota Vikings, and Detroit Lions. Clayton's agent on the interest he's received: "Indeed, he's emerged as a coveted commodity and I'm getting substantive interest from multiple teams,'' Johnson said. "If the Bucs are genuinely interested in keeping Michael, then they'd better put their best foot forward.'' - St. Pete Times

No, the memo I got said that agents never, ever lie, or get arranged visits with teams that have no interest.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #42 : August 09, 2010, 09:23:32 PM »

I thought the acquiring of Ryan Sims was a great trade.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #43 : August 09, 2010, 09:36:19 PM »

Raheem Morris dares you to question that signing.

That's Raw's boy.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #44 : August 09, 2010, 09:42:17 PM »

Plenty of bad moves over the years - from picks to FAs.  The one that twists my tail is still signing Clayton last year - just me...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik..." I think we're on our way" « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools