Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHO will start at reciever? i think MIKE and Maurice « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

nick23

Rookie

: August 09, 2010, 07:16:19 PM

#1 I think mike williams will be #1 and we can see what he's got to really evaluate him.

#2 I also think that every time Maurice stoval has started he hasn't really done any thing bad but mostly mad the best out of every catch he has received lets start him and give him his chance to see what he has and if he cant do it lets move on from him and release him

at slot  sammie perfect size maybe the best route runner on the team and at slot routes matter a whole lot more then out at X or Y in my opinion

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 09, 2010, 07:18:08 PM

From what I saw Williams and Brown look to be the best of the group - both look and play like pro receivers.  Stovall is catching the ball, but he still looks like a man trying to get it to me.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 09, 2010, 07:18:25 PM

Williams Brown and Sammie

Benn gets in over Stovall

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 09, 2010, 07:19:24 PM

Williams
Brown
Benn
Stroughter
Stovall
Clayton

I'm tired of Stovall looking like a x10 pro-bowler during the off-season only to not show up on Sundays.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 09, 2010, 07:20:15 PM

Williams Brown and Sammie

Benn gets in over Stovall

Not sure of the Stovall thing but the starters are what I think as well. I think Reggie has a decent season here.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 09, 2010, 07:32:22 PM

Williams
Benn/Brown
Stroughter
Brown/Benn
Stovall

I see Brown and Benn being the most likely candidates for #2.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 09, 2010, 07:32:29 PM

I'm hoping the Eagles end up being sorrier they traded Brown than McNabb.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 09, 2010, 07:33:57 PM

Brown moves on the field like a pro receiver, and he catches the ball in his hands, then quickly secures it.  We will see.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
#8 : August 09, 2010, 07:55:18 PM

From what I saw Williams and Brown look to be the best of the group

Dammit.... i "Hate" having to agree with Dave but I think thats the starting duo as well.... with some Stroughter sprinkled in.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 09, 2010, 08:01:10 PM

From what I saw Williams and Brown look to be the best of the group

Dammit.... i "Hate" having to agree with Dave but I think thats the starting duo as well.... with some Stroughter sprinkled in.

It is all a part of your maturing, I mean you are still getting carded... and as one matures sometimes wisdom is created.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :D :D :D

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 09, 2010, 08:09:20 PM

Actually.. he was "carded" twice in about 5 minutes.... was great. Lucky bastid..

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 09, 2010, 08:12:55 PM

Actually.. he was "carded" twice in about 5 minutes.... was great. Lucky bastid..

I figure it cost you about $20 to make that happen - made baby face's day, and gave me a great laugh....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#12 : August 09, 2010, 08:16:35 PM

I figure it cost you about $20 to make that happen - made baby face's day, and gave me a great laugh....

LMAO!

Don't "Hate"!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 09, 2010, 08:48:18 PM

Williams
Stroughter/Williams/Benn as no clear cut winner
Stovall
Clayton

Practice Squad - Preston Parker and Michael Spurlock

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#14 : August 10, 2010, 12:28:06 PM

Benn, Williams, Stroughter
Bring on the youth movement.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHO will start at reciever? i think MIKE and Maurice « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools