Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 11 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#30 : August 12, 2010, 04:45:58 PM

bizkitlimped is my gamertag...I ball on the 360...If anybody is down to play send me a friend request, we'll do it up. Me and Tebow light it up, haha!

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 13, 2010, 12:03:22 PM

I dunno if I take your review with any more than a grain of salt if you edit Bucs players to be much better.

I dunno if I really give a damn what you think of my review. I edited one player who was rated ridiculously low. Big whup...and its not like I made him a 99.

I will say this, though - the novelty of gameflow has worn off - I'm back to calling my own plays.

#32 : August 13, 2010, 12:28:28 PM

So they have yet to add fair play? I mean going for it on 4th and 16 is retarded. He didn't get it but still.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#33 : August 13, 2010, 02:37:55 PM

I just had a guy use the Giants and convert a 4th and 26...ridiculous. Granted I couldn't stop what he was doing but even still, the play that I ran should have stopped him. I run mostly 2 deep man, sprinkled in with some cover2 and cover3 to stop the flats and screens. I do find however that the safety play seems to be non-existent. Not as bad as NCAA, but still pretty awful. When I play a 2 deep Zone I expect my guys to be deep and cover their area. Not play close to the intermediate zones the LBer's play.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#34 : August 13, 2010, 03:21:18 PM

I dunno if I take your review with any more than a grain of salt if you edit Bucs players to be much better.

I dunno if I really give a damn what you think of my review. I edited one player who was rated ridiculously low. Big whup...and its not like I made him a 99.

I will say this, though - the novelty of gameflow has worn off - I'm back to calling my own plays.

He is rated fairly, I strongly disagree about him being rated low at all. I just think its a cheap move to edit player ratings when they ultimately dont matter. Your the one holding the controller.

#35 : August 14, 2010, 12:21:14 AM

Gamertag Giv Up Yet

#36 : August 14, 2010, 01:15:11 AM

Man Bucs OL is so crappy in this game. The DL is amazing though. Kyle Moore, Price and Mccoy seem to own, White shows up every couple of series. The safety play is terrible. One thing I've noticed is the players out jump each other. Its nice having Benn and Williams in single coverage, throw a jump ball to them and 9/10 times they will come down with it.

kbl11

Starter

#37 : August 14, 2010, 05:38:47 AM

I havent played Madden in 2 years and got worked 50-14 by my friend

What are some of you guys' defensive strategies?

kbl11

Starter

#38 : August 14, 2010, 05:45:14 AM

They did nothing to improve gave modes. Their pitch this year is " Play a 60 min game in 30 mins" Yeah great sales pitch.

Madden has had an amazing gameplay for a decade yet for some reason some people expect wholesale changes every year

Do you expect KFC to change their special recipe every year too?

The game does a good job EVERY YEAR of implementing subtle changes to the gameplay and experimenting with large scale changes to other aspects of the game. I dont know what more some of the Madden haters want that is possible with current gaming technology. I guess some will always complain about the computer AI, but clearly the ARTIFICIAL  intelligence will never quite get it right.

Most of the haters are just the loud minority, whos complaints or "refusal to buy such a crap, repeat product" of the previous year, have NO impact on Maddens popularity or the near consensus belief that everything Ive said is true.

JC510

Practice Squad

#39 : August 14, 2010, 08:40:07 AM

I think it sucks human vs human on All-Pro. The players don't do what they're supposed do, especially in pass coverage. I was playing some unranked games on All-Madden (because you can't play ranked on All-Madden for some stupid reason) and the gameplay was phenomenal. I'm looking for some All-Madden leagues.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#40 : August 14, 2010, 01:01:44 PM

Yeah the only problem that I see with game play is the DB's. Sometimes they jump and go for the ball, sometimes they stand there and let the receiver catch it uncontested.

Like the game flow but I need to play around with the game planning.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 14, 2010, 01:09:32 PM

Made a superstar QB and was drafted by rbe Cowboys.... Romo was benched,  not realistic there.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#42 : August 14, 2010, 01:14:57 PM

PS3 servers suuuuuuuuck.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 14, 2010, 01:37:58 PM

Online is the biggest reason for Xbox being better.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#44 : August 14, 2010, 02:26:57 PM

Online is the biggest reason for Xbox being better.

i don't like having to pay for it.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Madden 11 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools