Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow is a marketing genius! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #60 : August 23, 2010, 04:42:34 PM »

Maybe Jimbo and his offense can score more than 15 points vs. that little team down the road this season.  He's O-for so far...

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #61 : August 24, 2010, 08:46:46 AM »

Fisher has referred to the University of Florida as UF , the University of Florida, and  Gators.  Meyer has yet to refer to FSU and the Seminoles to anything but "School Out West".  Is he too chicken to say FSU or Seminoles?  or is he just being the silly uptight putz he always is?

Thanks though for proving my point that UF fans are the most thin skinned of all.  Did "Little Ole Team down the road really offend you?   Really?

::)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #62 : August 24, 2010, 09:28:44 AM »

Urban could refer to FSU as his beotch, since he kicks the crap out of them every year.

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #63 : August 24, 2010, 05:13:28 PM »

Urban could refer to FSU as his beotch,.

I thought that is what he called that UF Coed that he slept with that his wife and daughter found out about?  ;D

« #64 : August 24, 2010, 05:48:52 PM »

You obsess over the strangest things. Meyer's health, circumcisions, what Meyer calls the 3rd largest state school in Florida, etc.

I've heard plenty of other HCs refer to a rival by something other than their name. Would you prefer "free shoes U" to that school out west? Or would "that Music Appreciation School" be better? I've heard Carroll refer to UCLA as "that state school cross town" and a couple SEC coaches refer to LSU with a colloquialism. Last few years I have just refered to FSU as "that gimme game at Thanksgiving"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #65 : August 24, 2010, 06:55:31 PM »

Fisher has referred to the University of Florida as UF , the University of Florida, and  Gators.  Meyer has yet to refer to FSU and the Seminoles to anything but "School Out West".  Is he too chicken to say FSU or Seminoles?  or is he just being the silly uptight putz he always is?

Thanks though for proving my point that UF fans are the most thin skinned of all.  Did "Little Ole Team down the road really offend you?   Really?

its odd that its fine for fisher to do it, just not Meyer.   also odd that you talk of being thin skinned and being offended.  was that directed at me  because i pointed out that your coach does the same thing as Meyer?

sometimes its better to be a grown man and not try to weasel out of every lost argument.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #66 : August 25, 2010, 05:39:21 PM »

Sometimes it is better to stick to the original topic rather than trying to make comparisons between someone being a bit playful and another being a  horses A double.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #67 : August 27, 2010, 08:42:32 AM »

now now, dont become all childish when a poster asks you to act like a grown up.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #68 : September 03, 2010, 09:08:27 PM »

If to be grown up is clipping Filipino's weenies count me childish.  Hold that!! I don't want Tebow anywhere near me with a scalpel in his hand! :D
  Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow is a marketing genius! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools