Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thoughts on tonights game.. 8-14-2010 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

X Factor

Starter
#15 : August 14, 2010, 10:42:49 PM

Caddy. He needs to have the bulk of the carries. It's "end of discussion" in my mind, because EG is old, Hugg isn't completely ready, and Ward is a joke of a player. There just isn't anyone else that can do what he does, and IF he's back to his old form, woot. The guy was nearly as good as AP when he was healthy.

I was right with you intil this statement.... Hopefully Caddy improves with a full off season of being healthy, he deserve the carries. But to compare him to AP is ridicoulous. He never has been close to AP.. And Huggins should be the number 2. JJ is fine as the backup.. Why is everyone worrying about the backup QB? lol... We are a .500 team at best, no one should even say jack shtttt about the back up QB spot, better things to worry about... Like no pass rush.. Not to mention it's one preseason game, dam everyone was all up JJ's azz last year and now he needs to be replaced, after one preseason game in shtty weather...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

Hammerhead

Starter

#16 : August 14, 2010, 10:52:11 PM

I think Spurlock made a case for the 6 wr spot tonite especially with his return abilities. Corey Lynch is a player and I hope he makes the team. It would be a shame to let him get away considering his aggressiveness, special teams skills and potential. He'll be starting somewhere down the road and I hope its in Tampa.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#17 : August 14, 2010, 11:01:23 PM

Lewis can't win the nickel if he is on the sidelines!!  Talk is cheap and as of this moment Biggers has a huge lead as he has put it on tape.  Hell most of you never even heard of Myron Lewis before we drafted him.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 14, 2010, 11:09:12 PM

I thought Pat White looked like a "star" tonight.

LOL

X Factor

Starter
#19 : August 14, 2010, 11:34:09 PM

Lewis can't win the nickel if he is on the sidelines!!  Talk is cheap and as of this moment Biggers has a huge lead as he has put it on tape.  Hell most of you never even heard of Myron Lewis before we drafted him.

I think he has already locked it up.. He didn't play tonight but thats just pre-cautionary.. I will even go as far as he takes Ronde's job by the end of the year and Ronde plays the nickel... He is Talib like..
And no i didn't know much about him.. I base my opinon from what I seen from the TC practices I went to and what i have read on him..

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#20 : August 14, 2010, 11:41:59 PM

I think he has already locked it up.. He didn't play tonight but thats just pre-cautionary.. I will even go as far as he takes Ronde's job by the end of the year and Ronde plays the nickel... He is Talib like..
And no i didn't know much about him.. I base my opinon from what I seen from the TC practices I went to and what i have read on him..

You sure are confident in the kid, I hope your right.

#21 : August 14, 2010, 11:43:46 PM

Who knows. TC is one thing. Doing it in an actual game against starters is another. I like what I see from Biggers. Having 3 young DBs is a good thing. Mack may be the odd man out.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#22 : August 14, 2010, 11:46:00 PM

I really liked Mack last year, I hope he makes the team. I still think he can be very productive in the future. He really needs to step up tho.

X Factor

Starter
#23 : August 14, 2010, 11:46:41 PM

Mack is definitely the odd man out.. And Ronde is right behind him.. Does anyone think Ronde had a good year last year? lol...

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 14, 2010, 11:47:00 PM

Who knows. TC is one thing. Doing it in an actual game against starters is another. I like what I see from Biggers. Having 3 young DBs is a good thing. Mack may be the odd man out.

With Barber likely done next year, Mack would be a good guy to keep around

X Factor

Starter
#25 : August 14, 2010, 11:47:55 PM

I really liked Mack last year, I hope he makes the team. I still think he can be very productive in the future. He really needs to step up tho.

I will give you he's a young player... But how could anyone have liked Mack last year? he got burned on a regular basis..

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 14, 2010, 11:48:46 PM

Lots of people loved Mack last year.

None of them were Buccaneers fans though.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 14, 2010, 11:49:43 PM

I will give you he's a young player... But how could anyone have liked Mack last year? he got burned on a regular basis..

I thought he looked pretty decent after Raheem took over the D

X Factor

Starter
#28 : August 14, 2010, 11:50:25 PM

Lots of people loved Mack last year.

None of them were Buccaneers fans though.

lol... I have heard more of the same in TC...

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#29 : August 14, 2010, 11:52:28 PM

He looked good down the stretch I thought when we switched defenses.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thoughts on tonights game.. 8-14-2010 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools