Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FloridaNative's thoughts on the game.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

: August 15, 2010, 08:17:54 AM

(rolling his eyes at how many threads started with this title, as if anyone cares about other's "expert opinions" about a pre-season game)....  I felt left out with so many posts like this, that I have to post my thoughts too....it was a rip-off to charge full price for a ticket to that game.   by the 3rd quarter, I ddn't recognize one name on the field.  there, those are my thoughts.  Any other thoughts on the game are absolutely pointless.  it was pre-season, it doesn't matter.  Anyway,  WE all saw the same game, we can come to our own conclusions.....

X Factor

Starter
#1 : August 15, 2010, 08:52:06 AM

(rolling his eyes at how many threads started with this title, as if anyone cares about other's "expert opinions" about a pre-season game)....  I felt left out with so many posts like this, that I have to post my thoughts too....it was a rip-off to charge full price for a ticket to that game.   by the 3rd quarter, I ddn't recognize one name on the field.  there, those are my thoughts.  Any other thoughts on the game are absolutely pointless.  it was pre-season, it doesn't matter.  Anyway,  WE all saw the same game, we can come to our own conclusions.....

lol.... Did-O...

and Duh.... It's a pre-season game, they are never worth the price of admission. the 3rd and 4th qtr your not suppose to recognize every one playing, rookies and longshots are trying to make the team - preseason games are not for the casual fan, they are for the die hards that want to watch the 3rd string battles/competitions...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

ilovebeer

Starter

#2 : August 15, 2010, 11:56:11 AM

before I clicked I figured this topic would be about ticket prices.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 15, 2010, 12:00:58 PM

LOL at Did-O.   :)

Good thread by the way, Native.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 15, 2010, 12:04:29 PM

your **CENSORED**ing about going to the game? did you just become a fan this year? cause forever the 1's have been playing like 2 series in the first preseason game..

#3 is the game to go to.

No one is forcing you to buy tickets.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 15, 2010, 12:09:12 PM

lol.... Did-O...

ditto   [dit-oh]  Show IPA noun, plural -tos, adverb, verb, -toed, -toing.
noun
the aforesaid; the above; the same (used in accounts, lists, etc., to avoid repetition). Abbreviation:  do. Symbol: ″. Compare ditto mark.
another of the same.
Informal . a duplicate; copy.
adverb
as already stated; likewise.
verb (used with object)
to make a copy of, using a Ditto machine.
to duplicate or repeat the action or statement of (another person).

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 15, 2010, 01:33:00 PM

before I clicked I figured this topic would be about ticket prices.

+1

with lots of whining.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 15, 2010, 01:36:43 PM

...duh...in other astounding news, sometimes I poop...

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 15, 2010, 01:40:17 PM

Dumb thread is dumb.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 15, 2010, 01:40:45 PM

Waaaaaaaaaaah

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 15, 2010, 06:20:53 PM

by the 3rd quarter, I ddn't recognize one name on the field.

And you are blaming the team because YOU didn't recognize any names on the field? Your homework assignment before next week's game is to study the team roster.

http://www.buccaneers.com/team-and-stats/roster.html

#11 : August 15, 2010, 06:29:55 PM

Im amazed everyone missed the point.   I was making fun of all the threads people started with their opinions....  even the title was based on a dozen or so threads with the same title...   you idiots are so literal

big_JLB

Starter

#12 : August 15, 2010, 07:00:15 PM

WHY DIDNT PEOPLE KNOW MINE WAS SARCASTIC?! IT HAS THE SAME NAME AS EVERYONE ELSES!!!!!!

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 15, 2010, 08:27:24 PM

Im amazed everyone missed the point.   I was making fun of all the threads people started with their opinions....  even the title was based on a dozen or so threads with the same title...   you idiots are so literal

Maybe we need a sarcasm board.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 15, 2010, 08:31:50 PM

Im amazed everyone missed the point.   I was making fun of all the threads people started with their opinions....

It was crystal clear that was what you were doing.   Some of these guys are just cry babies.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FloridaNative's thoughts on the game.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools