Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FloridaNative's thoughts on the game.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : August 15, 2010, 06:29:55 PM

Im amazed everyone missed the point.   I was making fun of all the threads people started with their opinions....  even the title was based on a dozen or so threads with the same title...   you idiots are so literal

big_JLB

Starter

#31 : August 15, 2010, 07:00:15 PM

WHY DIDNT PEOPLE KNOW MINE WAS SARCASTIC?! IT HAS THE SAME NAME AS EVERYONE ELSES!!!!!!

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 15, 2010, 08:27:24 PM

Im amazed everyone missed the point.   I was making fun of all the threads people started with their opinions....  even the title was based on a dozen or so threads with the same title...   you idiots are so literal

Maybe we need a sarcasm board.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 15, 2010, 08:31:50 PM

Im amazed everyone missed the point.   I was making fun of all the threads people started with their opinions....

It was crystal clear that was what you were doing.   Some of these guys are just cry babies.

Stylo

Rookie

#34 : August 15, 2010, 08:35:02 PM

Im amazed everyone missed the point.   I was making fun of all the threads people started with their opinions....

It was crystal clear that was what you were doing.   Some of these guys are just cry babies.

irony

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 15, 2010, 08:38:51 PM

This is crying...

i think it's stupid that a game HAS to be sold out to be televised. i mean look at Ray games, they're never sold out and they're always televised.

That's the way it is.   If you don't like it, buy a ticket to the game.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#36 : August 15, 2010, 08:43:03 PM

Im amazed everyone missed the point.   I was making fun of all the threads people started with their opinions....

It was crystal clear that was what you were doing.   Some of these guys are just cry babies.

When joebucsfan starts writing in third person, people cry about it left and right.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 15, 2010, 10:40:47 PM

before I clicked I figured this topic would be about ticket prices.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FloridaNative's thoughts on the game.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools