Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With all this talk about private workouts and pro day wotkouts « previous next »
Page: 1 2

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

« : March 15, 2007, 05:45:37 PM »

Has anyone read anything else about his pro day?  I wonder if NFL network will have some tape of his pro day.

« #1 : March 15, 2007, 12:11:11 AM »

I would just like to know when or will Calvin Johnson have a pro day and if he does when will it be

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #2 : March 15, 2007, 12:16:50 AM »

GT's pro day is tomorrow (3/15)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #3 : March 15, 2007, 12:17:43 AM »

CJ had a marvelous combine.  Nothing to worry about.  He is a specimen.

The one thing that bothers me about CJ is, with all that size and speed (4.38), you would think he would create more space between him and the defenders.  BUt that is not the case.  Mostly they are on him as soon as he makes a grab.  His lack of seperation ability is a minor concern, IMO.

« #4 : March 15, 2007, 12:19:42 AM »

I think that will be the biggest ? that they will have tommorow I want to see his workout 

IDontNeedaName

Second String

« #5 : March 15, 2007, 01:21:53 AM »

Just a newbie responce here, but it wouldnt matter if you didnt get seperation if you have a vertical like he has. But I could be optimistic as well.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #6 : March 15, 2007, 01:25:10 AM »

Just a newbie responce here, but it wouldnt matter if you didnt get seperation if you have a vertical like he has. But I could be optimistic as well.

Welcome aboard!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #7 : March 15, 2007, 01:43:03 AM »

It does matter, because the west coast offense is built around the premise that a receiver will be able to create extra yardage from short to intermediate plays.  I think that requires a bit of seperation from a DB.  Or toasting him, as it maybe more aptly called...lol!

Welcome Aboard nameless one.

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

« #8 : March 15, 2007, 07:51:11 AM »

I would like to know how well he runs his routes. 

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #9 : March 15, 2007, 08:52:00 AM »

I wonder if he'll do all the agility work he didn't do at the combine. That'll interest me.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
« #10 : March 15, 2007, 09:09:02 AM »

I'm pulling for him to choke so he falls, but chances are he will run in the low 4.3's in his own shoes.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
« #11 : March 15, 2007, 09:11:26 AM »

CJ had a marvelous combine.  Nothing to worry about.  He is a specimen.

The one thing that bothers me about CJ is, with all that size and speed (4.38), you would think he would create more space between him and the defenders.  BUt that is not the case.  Mostly they are on him as soon as he makes a grab.  His lack of seperation ability is a minor concern, IMO.

i thought that might have as much to do with howwhere the ball is thrown to him as anything, but mann is a good coach and i have no doubt he'll learn to use his body better at the pro level....

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #12 : March 15, 2007, 09:17:51 AM »

I'm pulling for him to choke so he falls, but chances are he will run in the low 4.3's in his own shoes.

I doubt he runs again, he's not gonna do better than that time and can only cause doubts if he runs slower.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

« #13 : March 15, 2007, 11:49:56 AM »

He'll run.
Come on his home field and his own shoes...no way he gets slower.

IDontNeedaName

Second String

« #14 : March 15, 2007, 01:10:34 PM »

Welcome aboard!

Thank You
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With all this talk about private workouts and pro day wotkouts « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools