Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those who may be interested. « previous next »
Page: 1

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
« : August 17, 2010, 10:25:03 AM »

Fwd: Join my Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em group    
Date:   8/15/2010 12:20:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time   
To:   sallen1018@aol.com   

Stan, in case you have others who are interested.

Hello davekolasa@comcast.net, You have been invited to join Big Truck's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 15151
Password: moneyrocks

The commissioner of this group has sent the following note:
--------------------------------------------------------
Here is the Football...Make it happen

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

-- Pro Football Pick'em Commissioner
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

You could score two free roundtrip flights every week! Join a public group and opt-in to the Southwest Airlines® contest. Rack up the overall highest-scoring public pick set at the end of the season and you could win a trip for four to watch the big game from The Palazzo's Lagasse's Stadium in Las Vegas. Already have a public pick set? Visit your "Edit My Info" page to enter the contest. No purchase necessary. Subject to Official Rules.   

Don't forget to sign up for the Southwest Airlines Click 'N Save newsletter to receive weekly special offers from Southwest Airlines via e-mail when joining a public group. If you've already got a public pick set, just go to your "Edit My Info" page to sign up for the weekly special offer e-mails.   

Some details. 
Depending on number of participants it should pay a minimum of $100, could be more.
Simple pool you pick the winner of every game.  Tie breaker is Monday night points.  Total wins = weekly winner. 
Balance of money paid out to cumulative winners 1st and 2nd for the year.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
« #1 : August 17, 2010, 10:25:03 AM »

Fwd: Join my Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em group    
Date:   8/15/2010 12:20:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time   
To:   sallen1018@aol.com   

Stan, in case you have others who are interested.

Hello davekolasa@comcast.net, You have been invited to join Big Truck's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 15151
Password: moneyrocks

The commissioner of this group has sent the following note:
Here is the Football...Make it happen

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

-- Pro Football Pick'em Commissioner
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

You could score two free roundtrip flights every week! Join a public group and opt-in to the Southwest Airlines® contest. Rack up the overall highest-scoring public pick set at the end of the season and you could win a trip for four to watch the big game from The Palazzo's Lagasse's Stadium in Las Vegas. Already have a public pick set? Visit your "Edit My Info" page to enter the contest. No purchase necessary. Subject to Official Rules.   

Don't forget to sign up for the Southwest Airlines Click 'N Save newsletter to receive weekly special offers from Southwest Airlines via e-mail when joining a public group. If you've already got a public pick set, just go to your "Edit My Info" page to sign up for the weekly special offer e-mails.   

Some details. 
Depending on number of participants it should pay a minimum of $100, could be more.
Simple pool you pick the winner of every game.  Tie breaker is Monday night points.  Total wins = weekly winner. 
Balance of money paid out to cumulative winners 1st and 2nd for the year.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those who may be interested. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools