Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TV schedule for Bucs/Chiefs « previous next »
Page: 1 2

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: August 17, 2010, 02:56:26 PM

Replay at 4:00AM Sunday morning on the NFLN,212 on DirecTv. Blacked out live I'm sure.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 17, 2010, 04:06:58 PM

Woo Hoo! Rise and shine! That's what technology to record such things is for.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 17, 2010, 04:24:46 PM

WFLA won't air it till 11AM Sunday. NFLN can't air it until the local station airs it, so 4AM Sunday sounds like a no-go.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 17, 2010, 04:27:05 PM

I paid $40 to watch preseason games on NFL.com....that **CENSORED** better be on there live or I want my money back!

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 17, 2010, 08:58:19 PM

I paid $40 to watch preseason games on NFL.com....that crap better be on there live or I want my money back!

Better get it back.

Doug is right. NFLN cannot air the game until the Bucs local station has had their opportunity.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 17, 2010, 09:00:28 PM

I paid $40 to watch preseason games on NFL.com....that crap better be on there live or I want my money back!

You will be able to watch them on nfl.com.   Doug and Ryan are wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 18, 2010, 08:48:59 AM

Not sure. I do know that NFL Netwrok and NFL.com are not the same and have different rules and regulations. I'm actually driving from Texas to Florida on Saturday, so it doesn't matter this time. I won't have time to watch until Sunday evening anyways.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 18, 2010, 09:38:24 AM

Changed to Monday at 1:00PM on NFLN.

#8 : August 18, 2010, 09:51:19 AM

this rule is really stupid.  it has the opposite effect that it intends to have.      by NOT showing a game on tv will only generate LESS interest in the team, not more.   a struggling team like the Bucs NEED as much publicity as they can get to sell more tickets, not LESS publicitiy.   what a stupid rule

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 18, 2010, 10:56:19 AM

this rule is really stupid.  it has the opposite effect that it intends to have.      by NOT showing a game on tv will only generate LESS interest in the team, not more.   a struggling team like the Bucs NEED as much publicity as they can get to sell more tickets, not LESS publicitiy.   what a stupid rule
The only thing they are concerned about is gate receipts. The concept that fewer viewers might result in fewer fans eludes them. Who's going to waste their money on an exhibition game? Very few. Most of the crowd will be season ticket holders that are forced to pay for the package.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 18, 2010, 11:24:51 AM

Why can't I watch my hometown team's live Preseason Game broadcast on NFL Preseason Live?

Due to broadcast restrictions, live game streaming is only available for games that are not available on broadcast television in your area. Though these live game broadcasts will be blacked out in your area while the games are in progress, you will still be able to watch them in the NFL Preseason Live game archive.

The following games will be unavailable for live streaming in the listed markets inside the NFL Preseason Live application (**Note: these games are still available on broadcast television in these areas).

8/21/2010 Kansas City Tampa Bay
Kansas City, Topeka, KS, Wichita, KS, Dodge, Hays, Joplin, Mo., Springfield, Mo., Columbia, Mo., Des Moines, IA, Omaha, NE, Tulsa, OK, St. Joseph, Mo., Tampa, Orlando, Tallahassee, Ft Meyers

Why can't I access the game I want to watch in the NFL Preseason Live game archive? The game just finished on television.

Due to broadcast restrictions, the telecast of NFL preseason games that do not sell out will not be available inside the NFL Preseason Live application until 24 hours after the conclusion of the telecast. After the 24 hours has elapsed, those games will be fully available for users to access in the NFL Preseason Live archives

#11 : August 18, 2010, 04:39:13 PM

I did the same it should be there, the games I watched looked great in HD.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#12 : August 18, 2010, 05:36:45 PM

I did the same it should be there, the games I watched looked great in HD.

$40 was a bit rich for preseason, but it was my only option and I'm crazing football so bad.

I really wish they would offer this for regular season games. I had something last year, but it only allows you to watch games 24hours later, not live. The picture is HD and looks great on my 44" monitor. It would be real cool if you could just buy one team's season and be able to watch that team's games streamed live each week, as well as archive and rewatch them. I'd shell out $100 for that.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 17, 2010, 02:56:26 PM

Replay at 4:00AM Sunday morning on the NFLN,212 on DirecTv. Blacked out live I'm sure.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 17, 2010, 04:06:58 PM

Woo Hoo! Rise and shine! That's what technology to record such things is for.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TV schedule for Bucs/Chiefs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools