Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is the start of World War III days away??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

: August 18, 2010, 07:34:14 PM

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/17/bombs-away-in-three-days/

This on top of whats happening in the two Koreas, things are starting to heat up.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 18, 2010, 09:26:20 PM

I would think, and I might be wrong, but Israel would have to at least get the tacit approval of the President, and I don't see that happening on any day that has a "y" in it.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 18, 2010, 09:32:51 PM

I would think, and I might be wrong, but Israel would have to at least get the tacit approval of the President, and I don't see that happening on any day that has a "y" in it.

Is Israel a country where HIS religion resides?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 18, 2010, 09:36:20 PM

Well we've pissed around with these guys to the point where this is no longer a possibility but now an inevitability. Israel is the only hope for someone to put these guys down but that's a slim to none and slim is leaving the building.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 18, 2010, 10:11:54 PM

Maybe they'll take care of their own business instead of relying on us for once.  Of course, if they do act we'll be paying for it.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#5 : August 18, 2010, 10:32:09 PM

The Israelis have acted on their own before.  Remember how Mossad destroyed a nuclear project that Iraq had going on in the '80s with their commandos?  Love them or hate them for religion or politics but the Israelis do know how to protect themselves and can gauge whether certain allies like the US and UK will back them and proceed accordingly....   

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 18, 2010, 11:04:22 PM

The Israelis have acted on their own before.  Remember how Mossad destroyed a nuclear project that Iraq had going on in the '80s with their commandos?  Love them or hate them for religion or politics but the Israelis do know how to protect themselves and can gauge whether certain allies like the US and UK will back them and proceed accordingly....   

Sure, they've acted on their own and protect themselves...on our dime. 

www.Atlbucs.com

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 18, 2010, 11:13:32 PM

I think the Israelis are more apt to attack with Obama in the White House. Since Obama likes to apologize to everyone, they can use him after the attack to say "whoops, our bad" hehe.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

#8 : August 18, 2010, 11:17:13 PM

Ugh, we don't need to another war going on right now. We have enough on our plate. Let the jews handle this.

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#9 : August 18, 2010, 11:24:21 PM

What's 'our dime'?

You're foolish if you think there's much of barrier between this country, Israel, England and the rest of the world powers. Same disgustingly rich financial mogul families control everything just like they have for many years. Everything we hear and see is a puppet show put on to lead our weak lil minds in whatever direction the powers that be choose.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#10 : August 18, 2010, 11:48:07 PM

What's 'our dime'?

You're foolish if you think there's much of barrier between this country, Israel, England and the rest of the world powers. Same disgustingly rich financial mogul families control everything just like they have for many years. Everything we hear and see is a puppet show put on to lead our weak lil minds in whatever direction the powers that be choose.

Two words .... The Illuminati.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 18, 2010, 11:55:58 PM

I think we all know that WW3 is not going to happen on Friday. Israel will do the job that **CENSORED** Obama won't. Go Israel!!!

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 19, 2010, 01:30:04 AM

I think we all know that WW3 is not going to happen on Friday. Israel will do the job that **CENSORED** Obama won't. Go Israel!!!

+1

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 19, 2010, 11:11:05 AM

What's 'our dime'?

"Our dime" = Roughly $3 Billion a year in military aid alone. 

That's a 10 year agreement, too.

www.Atlbucs.com

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 19, 2010, 11:49:05 AM

Witch has to be spent in our country,witch keeps thousands of people employed!
Next time think before posting!

Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is the start of World War III days away??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools