Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is the start of World War III days away??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

Stratobuc

Starter
#30 : August 20, 2010, 01:44:10 AM

F-15's have shot down every Mig and Sukhoi that have come up against them, and not always out of visual range. Thing is - no one wants to go up against one. Time has proven over and over that its the pilot - not the machine. I agree with developing new aircraft to maintain air superiority - but our pilots in F-15's are capable of taking out anyone right now. Not as impressive? Really...... still waiting for someone to beat it.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 20, 2010, 02:44:51 AM

THE first bomb will hit Chumbag/StripjointJohn in the mouth...thankfully.

The second hits Navybucfan/SGTSchult in the anus.

The third hits Brett Favre.  But he still suits up for the season opener

#32 : August 20, 2010, 03:22:48 AM

I think Stripjointjohn already been hit in the mouth and other places by his daughter enough.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 20, 2010, 09:13:29 AM

Time has proven over and over that its the pilot - not the machine.

Of course I agree with this as this is what I said first. Duh. But then you go on and ignore this fact, odd. I clearly stated if the pilots were equal, the F-15 no longer enjoys the same superiority.

Not as impressive? Really...... still waiting for someone to beat it.

The vast majority of the kills achieved by the F-15 were against the Mig-21, (Israeli F-15's shot down between 80-90) the most exported aircraft in the world. The F-15 has only ever gone up against maybe a dozen Mig-29's and those were flown by unskilled pilots (almost all pilots are unskilled by US standards) running for Iran, not fighting, but it has yet to face the Su-30 which is considered by many to be ar more advanced than the F-15. Put EQUAL PILOTS in a SU-30 and an F-15 and the F-15 loses many more than it wins, sorry.

The F-15 was the greatest Aircraft of it's time, so much so that it was also the greatest aircraft of the time after that too. But mother time has caught up to the F-15. Technology wise, she is getting obsolete. Of course 99% of the countries out there can't afford the better aircraft so the F-15 is still dominate over 99% of the worlds air forces. Again the record is impressive. The Eagle pilots are some of the best in the world. But time advances on. The P-51 at one time was the most dominant aircraft in the world too.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 20, 2010, 09:15:50 AM

The machine might be better but by the electronics in the SU-30 isn't up to our standards - and not just the monkey machine export versions.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 20, 2010, 09:36:58 AM

Local FOX news station said this morning that the US has 'convinced' Israel that the 3 day window is incorrect-- more like 1 year.

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 20, 2010, 09:52:15 AM

Local FOX news station said this morning that the US has 'convinced' Israel that the 3 day window is incorrect-- more like 1 year.

3 days....1 year I'm glad we're nailing this situation down.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 20, 2010, 11:44:42 AM

The machine might be better but by the electronics in the SU-30 isn't up to our standards - and not just the monkey machine export versions.

Like you have any idea of the electronics in either aircraft. And why do you always have to add qualifications. Are the electronic packages of every F-15 every built exactly the same including all those sold to other countries? Of course not. 

Oh and that was the SU-35, what about the Sukhoi PAK FA, this aircraft is designed to challenge the F-22 and would wipe the floor with F-15s (IF PILOTS and all other variables were equal).

Again all I am saying, the F-15 is not the end all beat all any more. It was for a very long time and it is still an awesome aircraft, but it is not the best in the world anymore. It's not the best in US inventory even.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 20, 2010, 12:01:05 PM

The third hits Brett Favre. But he still suits up for the season opener

LMAO

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 20, 2010, 12:29:57 PM

Like you have any idea of the electronics in either aircraft. And why do you always have to add qualifications. Are the electronic packages of every F-15 every built exactly the same including all those sold to other countries? Of course not. 

I don't but anyone who is paid to study the planes seems to know that the Soviet/Russian stuff ain't up to snuff on the electronics end of things. I have no idea what you are ranting on about qualifiers.

The F-15 is old, it is no longer state of the art in our inventory but it is still a front line fighter and weapons platform that can outperform the material from the rest of the world.

Stratobuc

Starter
#40 : August 20, 2010, 01:12:31 PM

"The F-15 has only ever gone up against maybe a dozen Mig-29's and those were flown by unskilled pilots (almost all pilots are unskilled by US standards) running for Iran"

This is untrue. Yugoslav pilots fought and lost to F-15's in Mig 29's. You speculate, but bring no hard facts.

"Put EQUAL PILOTS in a SU-30 and an F-15 and the F-15 loses many more than it wins, sorry. "

A fighter that came out 18 years later has superior avionics? Wow! what a concept. Thanks for bringing such pertinent info to our attention!

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 20, 2010, 02:17:03 PM

"The F-15 has only ever gone up against maybe a dozen Mig-29's and those were flown by unskilled pilots (almost all pilots are unskilled by US standards) running for Iran"

This is untrue. Yugoslav pilots fought and lost to F-15's in Mig 29's. You speculate, but bring no hard facts.

"Put EQUAL PILOTS in a SU-30 and an F-15 and the F-15 loses many more than it wins, sorry. "

A fighter that came out 18 years later has superior avionics? Wow! what a concept. Thanks for bringing such pertinent info to our attention!

How many Yugoslav Mig-29's did we shoot down? If your gonna contradict a number you need a number to replace it. Please give time frame frame as well.

Or are you trying to say that Yugoslav pilots are as well trained as US pilots? That would be a joke if you are.

As for the better avionics, then tell the other two noobs. They are trying to say the newer aircraft have worse avionics. So I'm glad you agree with me.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 20, 2010, 02:27:41 PM

You speculate, but bring no hard facts.

Hi!  Welcome to the internet!  Are you new here?

Stratobuc

Starter
#43 : August 20, 2010, 02:46:34 PM

"How many Yugoslav Mig-29's did we shoot down? If your gonna contradict a number you need a number to replace it. Please give time frame frame as well."

Kosovo:  A total of 6 MiG-29s were shot down, of which 4 MiG-29s were shot down by USAF F-15C, 1 by USAF F-16CJ or friendly fire SAM, and one by Dutch F-16AM

I never contradicted a NUMBER. You stated INCORRECTLY that F-15's had never shot down Fulcrums in combat OR flown by competent pilots. The Yugoslavs were the first country to fly Mig 29's after the Soviets. Get your facts straight.

Stratobuc

Starter
#44 : August 20, 2010, 02:47:10 PM

You speculate, but bring no hard facts.

Hi!  Welcome to the internet!  Are you new here?

Trolling, I see......
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is the start of World War III days away??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools