Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount has another "incident" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 19, 2010, 01:49:22 AM

Dude, your really pumped in the head aint ya. You want to fight just to fight, I crack a joke and you get your panties in a knot. Calm down now, it will be OK. BTW, two words, Mike Williams.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

kbl11

Starter

#16 : August 19, 2010, 01:52:42 AM

dewd, no ones fighting. Im clarifying, and I said nothing more to you than what you said to me, chill out

All I said was, he didnt get drafted because he is a moron and punched a guy in the face in a game. He has talent, and even if he didnt Fisher wouldnt treat one player different from another. or let a scrub get out of line just because hes a scrub

No big deal

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 19, 2010, 02:14:55 AM

*click*

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 19, 2010, 02:21:08 AM

idiot.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 19, 2010, 03:03:53 AM

The final day of the draft (when he went undrafted), Blount became a topic of debate here at PR and my take on the subject was that he's trash. He'll continue to have anger issues and not only his career... but his team will suffer. I'm thankful that the Bucs wouldn't touch him.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 19, 2010, 07:58:11 AM

Hey, OBF can actually be right this time when he says that "He was shoved."

Still, the guy is a clown.  He'll prove it over and over again. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

zepkin

Second String

#21 : August 19, 2010, 08:14:54 AM

Looks like he started the shoving.  Mad because he got his helmet ripped off.  Teams finally learned from Lawrence Phillips is why he wasn't drafted.  Titans like to pick up problem players, thinking they can turn them around.  Pacman Jones.  Blount won't amount to anything but another punk-ass.

Get off the Poopdeck!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 19, 2010, 08:30:03 AM

SIGN HIM!!!!

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

obuc

Starter

#23 : August 19, 2010, 08:37:34 AM

The problem is , how many 15 yard penalties is this guy good for in a real NFL game where they want to goat him into a fight.

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#24 : August 19, 2010, 09:05:52 AM

So Kyle Moore or Demar Dotson get in fights at camp and their just young guys trying to prove themselves. Blount does and he is a "punk". You guys read way too much into things. Blount is the 2nd best RB on that team, and will contribute this year. The Titans got a steal.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 19, 2010, 09:32:35 AM

One event can be an aberration, two becomes a trend and this guy is one swing away from becoming a pattern. I can see every player he faces trying to get him to pull the trigger because it's been shown you can get his goat.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 19, 2010, 11:39:08 AM

Looks like he started the shoving.  Mad because he got his helmet ripped off.  Teams finally learned from Lawrence Phillips is why he wasn't drafted.  Titans like to pick up problem players, thinking they can turn them around.  Pacman Jones.  Blount won't amount to anything but another punk-butt.

Pacman Jones wasn't a problem player in college.  He didn't start making it rain until he was drafted, as far as I know.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#27 : August 19, 2010, 11:47:26 AM

LMAO.  He was shoved!!!!!

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#28 : August 19, 2010, 12:18:53 PM

LMAO.  He was shoved!!!!!

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

ilovebeer

Starter

#29 : August 19, 2010, 01:07:03 PM

Looks like he started the shoving.  Mad because he got his helmet ripped off.  Teams finally learned from Lawrence Phillips is why he wasn't drafted.  Titans like to pick up problem players, thinking they can turn them around.  Pacman Jones.  Blount won't amount to anything but another punk-butt.

Pacman Jones wasn't a problem player in college.  He didn't start making it rain until he was drafted, as far as I know.

Pacman just didn't get caught while at WVU. He was def a problem player, just never did anything as outrageous as making it rain. 
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount has another "incident" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools