Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount has another "incident" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 19, 2010, 02:37:53 PM

I love how he did his little "bring it on" dance again, just like he did after hitting the Boise player.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 19, 2010, 02:50:49 PM

Looks like he started the shoving.� Mad because he got his helmet ripped off.� Teams finally learned from Lawrence Phillips is why he wasn't drafted.� Titans like to pick up problem players, thinking they can turn them around.� Pacman Jones.� Blount won't amount to anything but another punk-butt.

Pacman Jones wasn't a problem player in college.� He didn't start making it rain until he was drafted, as far as I know.

Pacman just didn't get caught while at WVU. He was def a problem player, just never did anything as outrageous as making it rain. 

Not particularly.  I was in school (at WVU) while he was there - he didn't have that kind of reputation at all.  Several other players were known as loose cannons, but not him.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

ilovebeer

Starter

#32 : August 19, 2010, 03:16:59 PM

Looks like he started the shoving.� Mad because he got his helmet ripped off.� Teams finally learned from Lawrence Phillips is why he wasn't drafted.� Titans like to pick up problem players, thinking they can turn them around.� Pacman Jones.� Blount won't amount to anything but another punk-butt.

Pacman Jones wasn't a problem player in college.� He didn't start making it rain until he was drafted, as far as I know.

Pacman just didn't get caught while at WVU. He was def a problem player, just never did anything as outrageous as making it rain. 

Not particularly.  I was in school (at WVU) while he was there - he didn't have that kind of reputation at all.  Several other players were known as loose cannons, but not him.

Pac man just didn't get caught.  I know for a fact that man bought pounds of Mary Jane while at WVU. 

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 19, 2010, 03:29:31 PM

Not particularly. I was in school (at WVU) while he was there - he didn't have that kind of reputation at all. Several other players were known as loose cannons, but not him.

Pac man just didn't get caught.  I know for a fact that man bought pounds of Mary Jane while at WVU. 

How do you know for a "fact"? Did you sell it to him and you were with him as he smoked it?

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 19, 2010, 03:30:27 PM

Pacman just didn't get caught while at WVU. He was def a problem player, just never did anything as outrageous as making it rain.�

Not particularly.� I was in school (at WVU) while he was there - he didn't have that kind of reputation at all.� Several other players were known as loose cannons, but not him.

A fact, huh?  Sounds more like an accusation.  Either way, he didn't get in trouble and wasn't a "problem player."

www.Atlbucs.com

ilovebeer

Starter

#35 : August 19, 2010, 03:36:00 PM

No, I've had multiple conversations with the guy who sold it to him.  He comes in to the store I work at all the time and talks about Pacman and WVU/Morgantown.  

I know exactly the response thats coming....."Thats not a fact blah blah blah" You can discredit it, but its not really a shocker to think that Pacman was buying felony amounts of pot while in college.  

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 19, 2010, 03:43:18 PM

"I remember back in '02 selling all this weed to Pac, man that was awesome"

hahaha

www.Atlbucs.com

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 19, 2010, 03:47:45 PM

Cool, so for future reference folks when some guy walks into your store and tells you something, it must be a fact.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

ilovebeer

Starter

#38 : August 19, 2010, 03:49:47 PM

Its quite funny that you guys think its an outrageous claim. You really think he got to the NFL and then became an idiot off the field?  He was an idiot from day 1.  

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler

#39 : August 19, 2010, 03:50:07 PM

No, I've had multiple conversations with the guy who sold it to him. �He comes in to the store I work at all the time and talks about Pacman and WVU/Morgantown. �

He was also a roadie for Pearl Jam and dated Katherine Heigl.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 19, 2010, 03:51:27 PM

Cool, so for future reference folks when some guy walks into your store and tells you something, it must be a fact.

Its about as reliable as facts from a message board, haha.

www.Atlbucs.com

ilovebeer

Starter

#41 : August 19, 2010, 03:55:39 PM

I don't see why this is so hard to believe.  If he smoked after college he most certainly smoked while in college.  But go ahead and keep thinking he was a law abiding citizen while in morgantown. 

This is from bleacherreport(lol)
In another incident, Darryl Moore, a convicted drug dealer, was the target of an investigation that yielded the biggest drug bust in Nashville history, with a ton of marijuana and cocaine discovered. Moore is not only a friend of Jones, but the Cadillac that was seized as part of the bust had "Pac-Man" embroidered in the front seats. In taped conversations, it was alleged that Jones not only did drugs but sold them out of his house.   

I don't see how you can look at his record and tell me with a straight face that none of that stuff was going on while at WVU.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 19, 2010, 04:05:29 PM

I don't see why this is so hard to believe. If he smoked after college he most certainly smoked while in college. But go ahead and keep thinking he was a law abiding citizen while in morgantown.

This is from bleacherreport(lol)
In another incident, Darryl Moore, a convicted drug dealer, was the target of an investigation that yielded the biggest drug bust in Nashville history, with a ton of marijuana and cocaine discovered. Moore is not only a friend of Jones, but the Cadillac that was seized as part of the bust had "Pac-Man" embroidered in the front seats. In taped conversations, it was alleged that Jones not only did drugs but sold them out of his house.   

I don't see how you can look at his record and tell me with a straight face that none of that stuff was going on while at WVU.

Listing things he did in Nashville is irrelevant, but big high-five for citing the least-reputable sports source in the internet. 

There's no debating he was a clown once he got to the NFL. 

I guess we can indict Lawrence Taylor for hiring underage prostitutes while in his 20's too.  I mean, he did it when he got older - why would you think he didn't to it earlier in life?

www.Atlbucs.com

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 19, 2010, 04:11:35 PM

PS - hanging out with drug dealers doesn't mean you're a drug dealer.  After all, you apparently hang out with drug dealers, too.  ;)

www.Atlbucs.com

ilovebeer

Starter

#44 : August 19, 2010, 04:17:30 PM

He admits to smoking it.  His friends get busted selling it.  He has had multiple run ins with the law regarding Mary Jane....but to think he did that stuff in college is just ridiculous!

Also can't forget about the bar fight and 2 years of probation while at WVU.  Idiot from day 1.  
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount has another "incident" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools