Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CRUSHING HIT by barrett ruud!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

: August 19, 2010, 09:03:07 AM

Hit of the year!

Watch as Ruud SMEARS the other player- who is clearly dazed and wobbly.

pwned!!

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 19, 2010, 09:06:24 AM

I know Rogers is like 230, but still...he's a QB running upright.  Still loved being at that game though.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 19, 2010, 09:07:56 AM

Still loved being at that game though.
agree

john.matincheck

Starter

#3 : August 19, 2010, 09:36:31 AM

Ruud ended up on his ass. Rodgers scored a touchdown bounces up and spikes the ball. I hope you where being sarcastic. This is an example of why Ruud isn't an intimidating MLB.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 19, 2010, 10:00:44 AM

Obviously that's the DT's fault and has nothing to do with Ruud being a complete wimp. I can't believe Dominik isn't making him the highest paid LB in the league.

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 19, 2010, 10:07:29 AM

Ruud is not a good Mike.  

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 19, 2010, 10:29:11 AM

Huh??

I don't know what video you guys are watching?

The one i posted has Ruud SLAMMING the QB to the ground, and then getting up and pointing his finger in the QB's face and yelling "NOT IN MY HOUSE, dog!!!...DON'T EVEN TRY TO BRING THAT crap HERE!!!!"

;D
(...but he's got long, shaggy hair now...so he must be a badass) ::)

white dragon

Practice Squad

#7 : August 19, 2010, 10:38:52 AM

Ruud ended up on his butt. Rodgers scored a touchdown bounces up and spikes the ball. I hope you where being sarcastic. This is an example of why Ruud isn't an intimidating MLB.
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 19, 2010, 12:25:26 PM

The field looked kind of moist. Maybe he lost his footing. The sun was in his eyes he couldn't see. That Aaron Rodgers is one heck of a fullback, jeez. Your MLB is covering deep end zone in your dime package? Fire the DC.....oh, we already did? Good. That video brought back alot of bad memories. Memories of a rabid fan questioning almost everything the defense did under Bates. He was TERRIBLE as a DC.

I absolutely HATE that our scheme dictates that the MLB backpedal and cover so much field, though. He should have stepped up sooner for God's sake. Why is the MLB sitting in the back of the end zone playing the pass anyway? That was our dime package. Six freaking DB's can't cover the end zone? That's a ridiculous defense I just saw, and a pathetic attempt at a tackle. Excuse me while I go PUKE!!

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 19, 2010, 12:34:00 PM

^+1         

Rudd got laid on his ass, and Rodgers got up screaming and jumping, he really did not look dizzy and/or woozy.

Rudd better pick it up this year or we may be drafting an MLB in the 1st round come april.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 19, 2010, 12:34:43 PM

This is why Ruud needs to be replaced.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 19, 2010, 01:07:17 PM

I'm surprised that Ruud only had 9 missed tackles last year which I think was lowest on the defense for a non-defensive lineman. It seemed like every game he would hit the gap and miss with a poor attempt at a one armed tackle. I don't know how people could blame the DL for plays like that where he had a clear shot at the RB. I'm hoping he improves, but it made me mad when he was being a little ***** about not getting a new contract when Penn did. I'm glad he didn't hold out but does he actually think he deserves an extension with his kind of play at his somewhat easily replaceable position?

General Alstott

Rookie

#12 : August 19, 2010, 06:08:57 PM

I still don't understand the level of hate for the guy's game. All of these posts lead me to believe that you think he is a weak link on this team, but why? because he doesn't smash dudes?? To me, Ruud is still one of the bright spots of this defense, and although he is no Patrick Willis, few are, and I am glad to have one of the best Mike backers in the league today. I see his style of play more on the technical style, instead of a flashy highlight player. I do agree that he doesn't seem to have that super athletic talent, but few do. He works hard and plays well, gets a bunch of tackles for this team, and he has done it consistantly for a few seasons now. I'd love to have all 22 starters on this team to get the nod for the probowl this year, but lets be real, there are more pressing upgrades throughout this team, and especially on the defense.

ilovebeer

Starter

#13 : August 19, 2010, 06:22:10 PM

Stylez (is that him?  I can't tell) had a shot at him but fell down....where is his criticism?  Tanard had a shot and whiffed....what about him?  And to me it looks like Sabby hits Rodgers forward into Ruud. 

Hate

Hall of Famer
#14 : August 19, 2010, 06:26:47 PM

Samari responds in 3, 2, 1.........

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CRUSHING HIT by barrett ruud!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools