Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CRUSHING HIT by barrett ruud!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 18

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 19, 2010, 06:38:29 PM

I like how people are willing to give Sabby and guys like Maurice Stovall, Demar Dotson, and Jeremy Zuttah more of a leash then Barrett Ruud. Its hypocritical and annoying. Ruud is a good player and you would be missing him if he was gone. You won't see Adam Hayward getting 150+ tackles.

Balls Out

Starter
#16 : August 19, 2010, 06:40:33 PM

Stylez (is that him? I can't tell) had a shot at him but fell down....where is his criticism? Tanard had a shot and whiffed....what about him? And to me it looks like Sabby hits Rodgers forward into Ruud.

Nobody looked good on that play...However, when your MLB gets run over on the G-line by an average to less than avg. sized Q freakin' B, there's something seriously wrong with that...I happen to like Rudd, don't love him and don't hate him...but that play leaves a bad taste in my mouth and it's certainly not what you're looking for from the defensive "QB".

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : August 19, 2010, 06:52:40 PM

Ok now watch the video again and watch Sabby Piscatelli come from the other side and the same time and partially hit Rodgers, partially hit Ruud. Both Sabby and Ruud fell down from the force of each other....not Rodgers alone.

Also, it's funny how there is no mention of why Rodgers is standing around all day with no defensive lineman anywhere in sight, or why 4 guys mistackle him before he even gets to Ruud. Only that Ruud sucks because he ran all the way across the field from covering a TE and was too late to stop Rodgers from scoring.

You see what you wanna see.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 19, 2010, 06:55:39 PM

Also, it's funny how there is no mention of why Rodgers is standing around all day with no defensive lineman anywhere in sight

Hell, we all know we've had no pass rush since Simeon.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

pewterpirates

Starter
#19 : August 19, 2010, 06:59:12 PM

Ok now watch the video again and watch Sabby Piscatelli come from the other side and the same time and partially hit Rodgers, partially hit Ruud. Both Sabby and Ruud fell down from the force of each other....not Rodgers alone.

Also, it's funny how there is no mention of why Rodgers is standing around all day with no defensive lineman anywhere in sight, or why 4 guys mistackle him before he even gets to Ruud.

this.^.....ruud is one of the last guys we need to be talkin bout replacing at this time.....the end.

I just can't see my boy Tebow playing in any other jersey except the ol' Bucs.  If someone else ends up stealing him from us I will have a hard time staying a hardcore Bucs fan for life. 

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 19, 2010, 07:07:24 PM

Also, it's funny how there is no mention of why Rodgers is standing around all day with no defensive lineman anywhere in sight, or why 4 guys mistackle him before he even gets to Ruud.

this.^.....ruud is one of the last guys we need to be talkin bout replacing at this time.....the end.

Donald Penn got his money- Barrett Ruud didn't.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 19, 2010, 07:42:30 PM

None of the great LB's from Tampa have ever been utterly embarrassed like that by ANY QB.

Ruud will never be great, just above average.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 19, 2010, 07:43:31 PM

My son just asked... "dad, did Rodgers just make him roll over on his head?"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#23 : August 19, 2010, 08:12:55 PM

My son just asked... "dad, did Rodgers just make him roll over on his head?"

Hope you told him "No. Sabby the goat did."

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

#24 : August 19, 2010, 08:26:41 PM

1:04-1:22

Ruud gets bodied by a 5'7 170 scat back

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 19, 2010, 09:04:01 PM

lol jesus Ruud

Hate

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 19, 2010, 09:33:17 PM

Cue Samari any minute now ;)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#27 : August 19, 2010, 09:43:27 PM

whatever samari says - 'did-o' LMAO

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bait619

Starter

#28 : August 19, 2010, 09:56:58 PM

in all fairness to Ruud...the first video posted, had Sabby flying in at an opposite angle to Ruud and they sandwiched each other...had Sabby not been a part of that play then Rodgers would have gone backward but I think he crossed the line before Ruud hit him anyway

all that said...#51 will be known as Barrett "Weak Sauce" Ruud until futher notice

Hate

Hall of Famer
#29 : August 19, 2010, 10:04:27 PM

in all fairness to Ruud...the first video posted, had Sabby flying in at an opposite angle to Ruud and they sandwiched each other...had Sabby not been a part of that play then Rodgers would have gone backward but I think he crossed the line before Ruud hit him anyway

Rodgers would've gone backwards? From what?

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CRUSHING HIT by barrett ruud!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools