Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CRUSHING HIT by barrett ruud!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

« #30 : August 19, 2010, 10:07:33 PM »

in all fairness to Ruud...the first video posted, had Sabby flying in at an opposite angle to Ruud and they sandwiched each other...had Sabby not been a part of that play then Rodgers would have gone backward but I think he crossed the line before Ruud hit him anyway

Rodgers would've gone backwards? From what?

the bag of feathers that were in his way

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #31 : August 19, 2010, 10:07:48 PM »

Is this more important to you than the Bucs logo being drastically altered?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #32 : August 19, 2010, 10:16:28 PM »

Considering Rodgers was already in the end zone, a "crushing" hit may have drawn a 15 yard penalty.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #33 : August 19, 2010, 10:18:20 PM »

Considering Rodgers was already in the end zone, a "crushing" hit may have drawn a 15 yard penalty.

Who cares. When u have the opportunity to lay the wood to the opposing QB, you do it..... penalty be damned. Well, most MLBs would.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

« #34 : August 19, 2010, 10:19:48 PM »

Who cares. When u have the opportunity to lay the wood to the opposing QB, you do it..... penalty be damned. Well, most MLBs would.

...ones with balls.

1111111's with oOOoo0oOooo

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

« #35 : August 19, 2010, 10:22:13 PM »

Well than it's a good thing it was ruud trying to lay him out instead of someone else....we might've gotten a penalty.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #36 : August 19, 2010, 10:24:20 PM »

...ones with balls.

1111111's with oOOoo0oOooo

Ya, it takes a real man to lay a cheap shot.   I suppose you are the type of guy who hits a guy in the back of the head with a baseball bat then runs away thinking he's a bad butt.   The professional thing to do was exactly what Ruud did.   Play the game like a man and take your shots legally.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #37 : August 19, 2010, 10:26:23 PM »

The only thing professional about that somersault was if he was a gymnast.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #38 : August 19, 2010, 10:26:29 PM »

OK guys sorry as I know some have been waiting for this - just got home from basketball.  First off let me ay I gotta watch what I say so I don't get banned but this is the PERFECT reason why Bum Ruud sucks.  OK, you ask why I now call him Bum - well its because this is where he spends most of his time.  I mean damn this has to be the first "man" to ever wear a jock strap backwards so the cup protects his butt and not his manhood as we all know Bum does not measure up to some of the even more average LB's in this league.  I know Bum played at Nebraska where they play seven or eight man football but damn man do you have to be the eleventh worst player forever?  Someone said the field was moist, well the only reason why is because Bum urinated down his leg when he saw the imposing Rodgers coming at him and he was praying that anybody (as some would give the excuse to, a DT) would make the play.  Bum just stands there, like he always does in his comfort zone, ten - fifteen yards away and he decides to take on Rodgers saying hey, I'm a MLB and this is a QB.  Boom, Rodgers knocks Ruud on his flat side (this is where he spends most of his time) and he gets OWNED!!

Listen, I wish Ruud was a better player but hey Ruud would still look this awful in a game of two hand touch and even the lingerie league!!!

For those "supporters" please continue to make excuses for Ruud as I know he is a little sensitive and his pride I'm sure is still hurting!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #39 : August 19, 2010, 10:27:58 PM »

Funny that the only play you can find where Ruud didn't lay the wood is one where the play is already over.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #40 : August 19, 2010, 10:30:07 PM »

Find ONE play where he laid wood!!!  Just ONE!!!

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #41 : August 19, 2010, 10:32:03 PM »

DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, Michael Turner, Pierre Thomas, Reggie Bush, every other offensive NFL player and hell every water boy in the NFL would love to get some of that so called "wood" from Ruud - sorry Java and all the other defenders Ruud has to be one of the worst MLB's to ever play for the Bucs!!

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

« #42 : August 19, 2010, 10:35:02 PM »

Funny that the only play you can find where Ruud didn't lay the wood is one where the play is already over.

see: my video

Doug09

Hall of Famer

« #43 : August 19, 2010, 10:38:05 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8dLEoCGRo8#t=1m58s

Stuff that run Ruud.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
« #44 : August 19, 2010, 10:40:43 PM »

about the 1:00 minute mark.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CRUSHING HIT by barrett ruud!!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools