Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sorry Bruce « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucFanMatt

Starter
#30 : March 24, 2007, 02:53:56 PM

Muir won't be a HC?? ::)

No, but don't be surprised if Raheem Morris is one day.

\"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither\" -- Benjamin Franklin

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 25, 2007, 05:31:19 AM

I think it makes a lot of sense to change this rule.  No reason to hold deserving people back.  It makes sense to allow the current team to ask for a pick, though.

as long as there is compensation I wouldn't have a problem but without it then no.

gone

Hall of Famer
#32 : March 25, 2007, 04:15:48 PM

I think it makes a lot of sense to change this rule.  No reason to hold deserving people back.  It makes sense to allow the current team to ask for a pick, though.

as long as there is compensation I wouldn't have a problem but without it then no.

You have to realize that part of the reason these guys get paid what they do is because they're expected to stay.  You don't wast that kind of cash on an interim guy. 

And they're not being held back, they made an agreement and they need to stick to it.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sorry Bruce « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools