Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Joey Harrington to the CFL? « previous next »
Page: 1

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: March 15, 2007, 12:43:38 PM

http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/192017

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 15, 2007, 12:47:11 PM

He still has some value as a backup in the NFL. 

I guess he pissed off some mods at the TBBBB....

PeterDias

Practice Squad

#2 : March 15, 2007, 12:52:31 PM

Is there any chance we could pick this guy up? He had a really good presence on the bench on his other team. He would be great to have as a backup.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 15, 2007, 12:53:31 PM

Come on man, another QB is the last thing we need to hear more whining about.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 15, 2007, 12:54:48 PM

I doubt it.  You have to be a fan of the Bucs who talks positively about the team to be sent to the CFL by those guys.   I doubt Harrington cares much about the Bucs.

PeterDias

Practice Squad

#5 : March 15, 2007, 12:55:58 PM

Come on man, another QB is the last thing we need to hear more whining about.

No way, they guy could be great. How many times did the Bucs release a world class guy? Does anyone remember Steve Young? Harrington could be just like that. If he gets on the right team, he will be a hall of famer.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 15, 2007, 12:57:28 PM

No way, they guy could be great. How many times did the Bucs release a world class guy? Does anyone remember Steve Young? Harrington could be just like that. If he gets on the right team, he will be a hall of famer.

Gurgle.

JC510

Practice Squad

#7 : March 15, 2007, 04:09:50 PM

What did he do, mention something about the draft in the General Discussion forum?

devasher

Starter
#8 : March 15, 2007, 04:49:32 PM

Sooner or later Harrington will be in the CFL..its great planning for the Argo's IMO.

I think Harrington still has enough supporters to get him one more job in the NFL before he's toast however.

And under NO circumstances would the name Joey Harrington and 'Hall of Fame' ever be synonomous. The guy could have Moss, Harrison, and TO in a 3 wide set and still find a way to get it to the wide open LB underneath.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 16, 2007, 04:04:01 AM

Ive seen Joey around town a few times already and from the sounds of it, isnt in a hurry to find a place to play because he just got married last week.  Some team will pick him up it will just probably be later on.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#10 : March 16, 2007, 04:08:26 AM

What did he do, mention something about the draft in the General Discussion forum?
No, his sig pic was 30 pixels too big.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Joey Harrington to the CFL? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools