Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florio: Bucs wont win 7 games in the next 3 years combined « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #15 : August 22, 2010, 01:08:16 PM »

theyre playing Cleveland, Seattle, st Louis, Detroit, Carolina twice and Pittsburgh with Byron leftwich at QB...  if we can't win most of those games, then shut down the franchise and play in the arena league.  freaking ridiculous if we have a similar record as last year

Don't look now but Delhomme has been sharp in pre-season, Hasselbeck has been too (and dear god they might get something out of BMW), it is beginning to look like we won't see Byron. The only really good news thus far for us is that CAR's offense has been pretty weak.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

« #16 : August 22, 2010, 01:09:07 PM »

what a **CENSORED**

+100000000

acacius

Hall of Famer

« #17 : August 22, 2010, 01:40:58 PM »

Meh, even if the team remains terrible (not impossible), one would expect them to have a fluke season where they won 5-6 games or so at some point.  Without actually watching the video, it sounds like pure grandstanding to get a rise out of people.

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

« #18 : August 22, 2010, 01:55:32 PM »

7 wins in 3 years is a really special level is terrible.  If he is willing to do and over/under, I will bet any, and I mean any amount he chooses. 

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
« #19 : August 22, 2010, 01:59:49 PM »

Nonsense. Our new coach will 6 games all by himself next year.
HAHAHA yeah right, maybe playing Madden lol

Doug09

Hall of Famer

« #20 : August 22, 2010, 02:22:44 PM »

He's talking about the coach after Raheem. FAIL

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

« #21 : August 22, 2010, 02:29:28 PM »

theyre playing Cleveland, Seattle, st Louis, Detroit, Carolina twice and Pittsburgh with Byron leftwich at QB...  if we can't win most of those games, then shut down the franchise and play in the arena league.  freaking ridiculous if we have a similar record as last year

If Josh Johnson has to play any of those games, they're all losses by double-digits.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #22 : August 22, 2010, 02:30:18 PM »

this guy says this every year about some team. Dude is a moron. He said the Falcons would suck for years when they drafted Ryan, He said it about the Chiefs(kind of right, but its the Chiefs). He said the lions would make it out of the gutter a couple years ago(they went 0-16). He just makes outlandish statements because thats the only way people would even take the time to listen to his "expert" opinion. Hes a shock value blogger. If he doesnt say stupid outlandish stuff, hed be out of a job.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
« #23 : August 22, 2010, 02:56:31 PM »

He's talking about the coach after Raheem. FAIL

oh haha, but I still mean what I said, just regarding Rah Rah

PewterG@tor

Starter
« #24 : August 22, 2010, 03:10:36 PM »

What did the Bucs do to Florio to have him this pissed off against them?

Have you ever heard of a latent homosexual?  Well Florio is a latent Bucs fan ...or maybe he's both

kjbugman

Starter

« #25 : August 22, 2010, 03:53:29 PM »

-______________________________- we won 9 games in 08-09.

I hate how people act like the Buccaneers have been this absolutely horrible franchise for so long. In recent years, we've been up and down. But like i said, we are one year removed from a winning season.

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #26 : August 22, 2010, 04:50:26 PM »

What did the Bucs do to Florio to have him this pissed off against them?
salty oatmeal

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #27 : August 22, 2010, 04:52:38 PM »

Heck - Florio could be right - for the first time in his life.  And I could be right, when saying if Florio got even a semi-serious case of diarrhea he would waste away to nothing.

And yes, waste away was an intended pun.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
« #28 : August 22, 2010, 05:16:37 PM »

this guy says this every year about some team. Dude is a moron. He said the Falcons would suck for years when they drafted Ryan, He said it about the Chiefs(kind of right, but its the Chiefs). He said the lions would make it out of the gutter a couple years ago(they went 0-16). He just makes outlandish statements because thats the only way people would even take the time to listen to his "expert" opinion. Hes a shock value blogger. If he doesnt say stupid outlandish stuff, hed be out of a job.

Bingo.  Florio and PFT are the equivalent to TMZ and hollywood gossip blogs.  He makes outlandish claims, gets a hit every once in a while, and then gets employed by NBC.  I wish he would just go away.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #29 : August 22, 2010, 05:20:16 PM »

Thing is if the Bucs have another horrible season like last year, Raheem is toast.

You can claim rebuiling project all you want. But in the NFL, you dont get a whole lot of time to start showing progress. Anything less than 5 wins with this schedule and the argument can be made that the team hasnt improved at all and Raheem is in serious trouble.

Only 30,000 people showed up at that game last night. You cant run a successful NFL franchise with those kind of attendance numbers.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florio: Bucs wont win 7 games in the next 3 years combined « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools