Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florio: Bucs wont win 7 games in the next 3 years combined « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

#90 : August 23, 2010, 12:20:16 AM

I put a 50 dollar bet on the bucs getting 5.5+ wins in vegas.

#91 : August 23, 2010, 01:39:09 AM

this thread probably sets a record for most usage of the word "outlandish." don't even know who this **CENSORED**bag is but he comes across as the least credible analyst in the world of sports.

techstar25

Starter

#92 : August 23, 2010, 08:03:22 AM

Mike Florio is not an expert in anything. He's a lawer, who is good at making connections, kissing butts, and making phone calls. The guy knows nothing about football, and has never put on pads. Just because he writes a gossip column does not make him qualified to analyze a pro football team. Guys like John Madden, Tony Dungy, Chris Collinsworth, or even freakin' Mike Golic, who have suited up in the trenches are qualified to analyze pro football.

Florio is a gossip columnist. Nobody should EVER mistake him for a" football analyst". Unfortunately, the folks at NBC Sports have done just that.
That being said, I still visit PFT about ten times per day, and I have to give credit where credit is due because Florio built one hell of a brand from the ground up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my blog "Reheemisms", a compilation of his best quotes.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#93 : August 23, 2010, 08:26:34 AM

I put a 50 dollar bet on the bucs getting 5.5+ wins in vegas.

If Freeman is fine, I may do the same thing.

bucmoon

Second String
#94 : August 23, 2010, 10:02:45 AM

In the HISTORY of the Bucs which had some very DARK TIMES ..They have never Failed to WIN AT LEAST 7 games over a 3 years period ..even from 76-78 with only a 14 games schedule the first 2 years and 0-14 in 1976 ..they still won 7 games ..

True, and those teams were far less talented than this current Buc team. However, the head coach has never been as bad as this current one so it is possible that they will be worse now than even in the darkest days.

I understand where your coming from , I just dont see Raheem Out-Coaching the Belichicks ,Cowhers ,etc either ..but even last year in a Train Wreck of a season they managed to win 3 games ....I do Hope we doubters of Raheem are wrong but this season will be the true test .

delanno25

Second String
#95 : August 23, 2010, 03:04:13 PM

This guy is full of crap, he obviously doesn't know much about our team other than last year. Detroit on the other hand might not win 7 games in a 3 yr time frame if you include 08, 09, & this yr. The Rams might be a threat to do it too, they have no talent.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#96 : November 21, 2010, 08:03:25 PM

Oops.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#97 : November 21, 2010, 08:29:29 PM

Love it!

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#98 : November 21, 2010, 08:31:54 PM

I think just about anyone could have won a lot of money - even from the most ardent Buc fan - if the beat was on the bucs opening 7-3 (imagine if the Atlanta game... no, that would have been too much - LMAO)  Just reveling

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#99 : November 21, 2010, 08:32:11 PM

I think just about anyone could have won a lot of money - even from the most ardent Buc fan - if the beat was on the bucs opening 7-3 (imagine if the Atlanta game... no, that would have been too much - LMAO)  Just reveling

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#100 : November 21, 2010, 08:41:41 PM

I love it... let the "experts" talk.

Yeah bad news, the "experts" said the same things last year about us. I seem to recall the same "under the radar" talk from fans then as well. You should be wary that people w/o the pewer glasses don't see much gain from us - and it ain't just Florio that seems to not think much of us.

And?

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#101 : November 21, 2010, 08:54:10 PM

Well this went well, eh Florio? hahahaha

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#102 : November 21, 2010, 09:17:27 PM

In post #12 of this thread I stated the Bucs would win 7 games before December. All I have to say is I'm sure glad we acquired Blount.
I predicted 8 to 10 wins and java laughed. I don't believe he is laughing anymore.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#103 : November 21, 2010, 09:23:44 PM

Florio is a total **CENSORED**.

He is an attorney that talks about football. Nothing in his background suggests that he can actually evaluate talent.

7-3. Put that in your pipe Florio

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#104 : November 22, 2010, 05:18:39 AM

what's his e-mail?  we should flood his inbox.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florio: Bucs wont win 7 games in the next 3 years combined « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools