Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MORRIS RESPONDS HARSHLY TO PISCITELLI'S REMARKS OVER BEING DEMOTED « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
« : August 25, 2010, 03:43:16 PM »

When asked to respond to strong safety Sabby Piscitelli's remarks that he believed there wasn't ever a real competition for starting job between he and newcomer Sean Jones, who emerged as the victor, Bucs head coach Raheem Morris said, "I don't have to, and that's unfortunate for him. That's probably why he didn't get it. Generally, you go out there and do your very best. That's the thing to do, so that's Sabby's problem."

Read more here: http://pewterreport.com/articles/view/7369

PreferNFL2010

Rookie

« #1 : August 25, 2010, 03:46:49 PM »

Memo to Sabby:  Learn how to:

A) Tackle
B) Take the proper angles
C) Take contructive criticism

Summary to Sabby:  "You suck"

If an apple has a spot on it, you remove the spot - Lynette Fromme aka Squeaky

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

« #2 : August 25, 2010, 03:47:15 PM »

Now why can't Raheem bash Ward.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #3 : August 25, 2010, 03:51:18 PM »

Now why can't Raheem bash Ward.

well, he didnt really bash Sabby. He basically said Sabby didnt give it his all or play his best. Thats after Sabby took blatant shots at the coaches/FO about there being no competition.

If Ward were to take shots, Id imagine a similar response from Morris. Dont forget, Ward is behind Huggins on the depth chart and you havent heard him cry yet.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #4 : August 25, 2010, 04:02:28 PM »

Trade him.  Roll with Lynch instead.

« #5 : August 25, 2010, 04:03:54 PM »

On what Raheem's comments were in regard to Sabby's earlier comments.......  “I don’t have to, and that’s unfortunate for him. That’s probably why he didn’t get it,” said Morris. “Generally you go out there and do your very best. That’s the thing to do, so that’s Sabby’s problem.”   ~~  Rah Morris

WHAT is unfortunate Raheem, that you don't have to comment?  And are you saying he didn't get the starting job because you don't have to comment?   And what's Sabby's problem, that he doesn't go out there and do his best?   What are you saying?  Use your words man and articulate a complete thought!!!   Is anyone else SICK of this babbling idiots half-sentences and choppy delivery?   You are the head coach of a professional football team, not a locker room towel boy.  How about finishing a complete thought in one sentence, before beginning a new one?  

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
« #6 : August 25, 2010, 04:07:37 PM »

On what Raheem's comments were in regard to Sabby's earlier comments.......  “I don’t have to, and that’s unfortunate for him. That’s probably why he didn’t get it,” said Morris. “Generally you go out there and do your very best. That’s the thing to do, so that’s Sabby’s problem.”   ~~  Rah Morris

WHAT is unfortunate Raheem, that you don't have to comment?  And are you saying he didn't get the starting job because you don't have to comment?   And what's Sabby's problem, that he doesn't go out there and do his best?   What are you saying?  Use your words man and articulate a complete thought!!!   Is anyone else SICK of this babbling idiots half-sentences and choppy delivery?   You are the head coach of a professional football team, not a locker room towel boy.  How about finishing a complete thought in one sentence, before beginning a new one?  

Some people just don't think with an open mind. I understood what he said with no problem. Raheem meant it's unfortunate for him that he feels that way. It was his job to win or lose and rather than blaming the coaching staff maybe he should blame himself for not having the starting job. I don't understand how that was so hard to interpret?

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
« #7 : August 25, 2010, 04:08:43 PM »

Nothing like an agenda I suppose.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #8 : August 25, 2010, 04:10:34 PM »

I don't understand how that was so hard to interpret?

Me either. Some people are just freakin miserable.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

« #9 : August 25, 2010, 04:10:49 PM »

guys that critique other people's spelling and sytnax are a-holes, plain and simple. I'm not the biggest Raheem fan by any means, but I love his honesty. This IS one of the nice things about an "unpolished" coach; they haven't fallen into the typical coach speak when asked these direct questions.

« #10 : August 25, 2010, 04:11:01 PM »

Really didn't understand that statement FN?

C'mon man.

It was crystal clear to me, and I'm somewhat stupid.

1. Doesn't have to comment on SP's remarks.
2. It's unfortunate for SP that he's in this position in the first place.
3. If you didn't realize you were competing, SP obviously didn't get it. (everyone in town knew it.)
4. Summarized SP's performance in practice and on the playing field (mirroring that SP did NOT do his very best.)
5. Indicates that what a player is to do, and its SP's problem he didn't do it.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

« #11 : August 25, 2010, 04:14:53 PM »

Jackson, JOnes, Lynch and Grimm.
I am fine with those four.
Bye Sabby.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

« #12 : August 25, 2010, 04:18:16 PM »

Really didn't understand that statement FN?

C'mon man.

It was crystal clear to me, and I'm somewhat stupid.

1. Doesn't have to comment on SP's remarks.
2. It's unfortunate for SP that he's in this position in the first place.
3. If you didn't realize you were competing, SP obviously didn't get it. (everyone in town knew it.)
4. Summarized SP's performance in practice and on the playing field (mirroring that SP did NOT do his very best.)
5. Indicates that what a player is to do, and its SP's problem he didn't do it.

right, I got all that after reading between the lines and re-reading what he said.   but come on.  the guy talks too fast and doesnt complete a thought before moving on to his next thought.   there's a dissconect between his thoughts and what comes out of his mouth.   Our previous two coaches made you feel proud to be a Buccaneer fan.  they represented the team well on camera.   but this guy only detracts from our already poor image in the NFL as a joke-franchise. 

« #13 : August 25, 2010, 04:19:25 PM »

lol - Charlie asked the question FIRST at the PC...

Good stuff...

« #14 : August 25, 2010, 04:20:21 PM »

Disagree FN... watch the PC on the main site.

Very Clear To Me.

I made a comment earlier today - He's grown leaps and bounds.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MORRIS RESPONDS HARSHLY TO PISCITELLI'S REMARKS OVER BEING DEMOTED « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools