Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MORRIS RESPONDS HARSHLY TO PISCITELLI'S REMARKS OVER BEING DEMOTED « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

« #15 : August 25, 2010, 04:20:29 PM »

Now why can't Raheem bash Ward.

well, he didnt really bash Sabby. He basically said Sabby didnt give it his all or play his best. Thats after Sabby took blatant shots at the coaches/FO about there being no competition.

If Ward were to take shots, Id imagine a similar response from Morris. Dont forget, Ward is behind Huggins on the depth chart and you havent heard him cry yet.
Where do you see Ward behind Huggins? I don't see that anywhere.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #16 : August 25, 2010, 04:24:11 PM »

Sabby blows, can't believe some people on here thought we had the next John Lynch on our hands.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #17 : August 25, 2010, 04:31:44 PM »

Just watched the PC.... he was very clear in gettin his point across.

-------------------------------------------------------

« #18 : August 25, 2010, 04:32:50 PM »

yep...   very clear.

Tampa Stadium

Rookie

« #19 : August 25, 2010, 04:43:05 PM »

Someone needs to pull Rah Rah aside and tell him to quit airing his dirty laundry in the press.  His "honesty" which is actually just his leadership immaturity is going to lead to every player not trusting him.  

Sometimes it is best to keep your thoughts to yourself....especially when you are a mush mouth and can't get your point across.

The guy really doesn't get any aspect of the Head Coaching job right.  What a joke.

nybucsfan

Rookie

« #20 : August 25, 2010, 04:43:54 PM »

I love me some Sabby, have since the day we drafted him. I hoped last year he would turn into our next big thing at SS. He didn't. I think he actually regressed as the season went on. That being said we should keep him for our 3rd safety but he isn't deserving of a starting job.

I love how morris was shooting straight. If Morris doesn't put something respectable together this year he's gone. I'm a firm believer that if you're going to crash and burn it may as well be on your terms. Morris knows this and he will run this team exactly how he wants because his stay could be short.

Booker

Hall of Famer

« #21 : August 25, 2010, 04:46:58 PM »

Someone needs to pull Rah Rah aside and tell him to quit airing his dirty laundry in the press.  His "honesty" which is actually just his leadership immaturity is going to lead to every player not trusting him.  

Sometimes it is best to keep your thoughts to yourself....especially when you are a mush mouth and can't get your point across.

The guy really doesn't get any aspect of the Head Coaching job right.  What a joke.

Lol what? Are you serious?

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #22 : August 25, 2010, 04:48:03 PM »

Someone needs to pull Rah Rah aside and tell him to quit airing his dirty laundry in the press. �His "honesty" which is actually just his leadership immaturity is going to lead to every player not trusting him. �

The guy really doesn't get any aspect of the Head Coaching job right. �What a joke.

I know, right? Talk about a mush mouth.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tampa Stadium

Rookie

« #23 : August 25, 2010, 04:54:16 PM »

Someone needs to pull Rah Rah aside and tell him to quit airing his dirty laundry in the press. �His "honesty" which is actually just his leadership immaturity is going to lead to every player not trusting him. �

The guy really doesn't get any aspect of the Head Coaching job right. �What a joke.

I am 100% serious.  The guy is a freaking joke.  He doesn't know how to speak.  He is a piss-poor leader of people.  And he has no inner compass to guide him as to when to talk, what to say, and how to say it.

Wake up people. 

The guy is a JOKE.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
« #24 : August 25, 2010, 04:54:46 PM »

I have held the opinion that Sabby doesn't make the team if he lost the starting job, and based on these comments, he may be on his way off the team sooner than any of us anticipated.

bibfortuna

Second String
« #25 : August 25, 2010, 04:56:22 PM »

It is surprising that someone like Sabby (and by that i mean someone young, with a very questionable performance last year, with no prior questions about his work ethic/effort and no prior incidents where he's mouthed off to the press in 3 years) would choose to do this.

I can only assume that a part of it could be his frustration with Raheem's interactions with the press regarding his players. I'm not defending Sabby, just trying to understand this outburst a little better.

k_bassuka

Starter

« #26 : August 25, 2010, 05:00:23 PM »

Really didn't understand that statement FN?

C'mon man.

It was crystal clear to me, and I'm somewhat stupid.

1. Doesn't have to comment on SP's remarks.
2. It's unfortunate for SP that he's in this position in the first place.
3. If you didn't realize you were competing, SP obviously didn't get it. (everyone in town knew it.)
4. Summarized SP's performance in practice and on the playing field (mirroring that SP did NOT do his very best.)
5. Indicates that what a player is to do, and its SP's problem he didn't do it.

right, I got all that after reading between the lines and re-reading what he said. but come on. the guy talks too fast and doesnt complete a thought before moving on to his next thought. there's a dissconect between his thoughts and what comes out of his mouth. Our previous two coaches made you feel proud to be a Buccaneer fan. they represented the team well on camera. but this guy only detracts from our already poor image in the NFL as a joke-franchise.

C'Mon man seriously... what's next, is he too dark to be a HC too.
We are a "joke" franchise because we didn't win enough games last year and most people doesn't expect us to win more than 7, not because the HC.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
« #27 : August 25, 2010, 05:03:19 PM »

There is nothing sinister or complicated about this, as Sabby is a player hand picked from the previous regime.  This current regime has nothing invested in him, and can offer an honest critique of his play.  Furthermore they are not forced to play him because he was a second round pick either, and Sabby is losing a lot of the privileges he enjoyed being a high pick.  Time to turn the page on the turds IMVHO.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

« #28 : August 25, 2010, 05:11:47 PM »

He didn't "air out" anything you illiterate moron. What part of "I don't have to explain it" did you not comprehend? If he got into the details of why he was demoted, he'd be airing it out. Morris' response was simple and to the point. He didn't give us all the information that we don't need to know, yet he also took a stand and didn't allow Piscitelli to get away with crying to the media.

Of course, we should probably know better than to expect logic to break through your impenetrable wall of bias and idiocy.

k_bassuka

Starter

« #29 : August 25, 2010, 05:12:51 PM »

Sabby is just mad they didn't give him the job like last year, and he thought they were going to do the same this year. What a joke, didn't he tweeted about how he was going to show his doubters wrong.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MORRIS RESPONDS HARSHLY TO PISCITELLI'S REMARKS OVER BEING DEMOTED « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools