Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MORRIS RESPONDS HARSHLY TO PISCITELLI'S REMARKS OVER BEING DEMOTED « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #30 : August 25, 2010, 05:14:39 PM »

Someone needs to pull Rah Rah aside and tell him to quit airing his dirty laundry in the press. �His "honesty" which is actually just his leadership immaturity is going to lead to every player not trusting him. �

Sometimes it is best to keep your thoughts to yourself....especially when you are a mush mouth and can't get your point across.

The guy really doesn't get any aspect of the Head Coaching job right. �What a joke.

He didn't "air out" anything you illiterate moron. What part of "I don't have to explain it" did you not comprehend? If he got into the details of why he was demoted, he'd be airing it out. Morris' response was simple and to the point. He didn't give us all the information that we don't need to know, yet he also took a stand and didn't allow Piscitelli to get away with crying to the media.

Of course, we should probably know better than to expect logic to break through your impenetrable wall of bias and idiocy.

Good post.

Sabby was spanked, and the dirty laundry is still in the drier.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

« #31 : August 25, 2010, 05:20:36 PM »

Piscitelli needs to be out right behind Ward and Clayton.

Tampa Stadium

Rookie

« #32 : August 25, 2010, 05:25:55 PM »

"I don't have to, and that's unfortunate for him. That's probably why he didn't get it. Generally, you go out there and do your very best. That's the thing to do, so that's Sabby's problem."

Those are the direct words from the clown head coach.

He is running his mouth about a player to the press because he has no freaking sense about him.  And on top of that, his freaking comment doesn't make sense. 

We have the worst Head Coach in all of the NFL.  It's tough to think of a worse HC in recent NFL history.

Wake us up when this nightmare experiment is over.

« #33 : August 25, 2010, 05:26:09 PM »

remember the old joke, "what do you call one white guy and 10 black guys?"...  
answer:  quarterback

now, the punchline is "middle linebacker"

pewterpirates

Starter
« #34 : August 25, 2010, 05:27:30 PM »

"I don't have to, and that's unfortunate for him. That's probably why he didn't get it. Generally, you go out there and do your very best. That's the thing to do, so that's Sabby's problem."

Those are the direct words from the clown head coach.

He is running his mouth about a player to the press because he has no freaking sense about him.  And on top of that, his freaking comment doesn't make sense.  

We have the worst Head Coach in all of the NFL.  It's tough to think of a worse HC in recent NFL history.

Wake us up when this nightmare experiment is over.

Oh man, the birth of a new troll....26 posts in and you're already spewing out senseless hot gas

I just can't see my boy Tebow playing in any other jersey except the ol' Bucs.  If someone else ends up stealing him from us I will have a hard time staying a hardcore Bucs fan for life. 

white dragon

Practice Squad

« #35 : August 25, 2010, 05:29:32 PM »

I have held the opinion that Sabby doesn't make the team if he lost the starting job, and based on these comments, he may be on his way off the team sooner than any of anticipated.

I was actually wondering what the over/under is of him now being cut based on his comments.

PreferNFL2010

Rookie

« #36 : August 25, 2010, 05:29:59 PM »

Forgive me for failing to laugh if that was supposed to be humorous.

If an apple has a spot on it, you remove the spot - Lynette Fromme aka Squeaky

white dragon

Practice Squad

« #37 : August 25, 2010, 05:30:11 PM »

remember the old joke, "what do you call one white guy and 10 black guys?"... �
answer: �quarterback

not sure how this is relevant.

white dragon

Practice Squad

« #38 : August 25, 2010, 05:32:03 PM »

It is surprising that someone like Sabby (and by that i mean someone young, with a very questionable performance last year, with no prior questions about his work ethic/effort and no prior incidents where he's mouthed off to the press in 3 years) would choose to do this.

I can only assume that a part of it could be his frustration with Raheem's interactions with the press regarding his players. I'm not defending Sabby, just trying to understand this outburst a little better.

immaturity?

PreferNFL2010

Rookie

« #39 : August 25, 2010, 05:32:15 PM »

not sure how this is relevant

It is NOT relevant WD

If an apple has a spot on it, you remove the spot - Lynette Fromme aka Squeaky

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #40 : August 25, 2010, 05:36:18 PM »

I have held the opinion that Sabby doesn't make the team if he lost the starting job, and based on these comments, he may be on his way off the team sooner than any of anticipated.

I was actually wondering what the over/under is of him now being cut based on his comments.

Well, Sabby was under threat of not making the team due to Lynch's play, and Grimm's, so those comments are very telling indeed.  If Sabby is listed as a strong safety still, he would be competing with Lynch, and I believe him to be losing to him thus far as the backup.  Grimm I think is listed as the back up  free safety to Tanard, so I don't think Sabby will make it if he doesn't impress this Saturday.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

« #41 : August 25, 2010, 05:42:30 PM »

RAHEEM! Tellin it like it is! I love it!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #42 : August 25, 2010, 05:44:46 PM »

Let's hope we can get a pick for him

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

« #43 : August 25, 2010, 05:45:55 PM »

Did I miss the harsh response? Didn't really seem all that harsh to me. Truthful, yes.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

« #44 : August 25, 2010, 05:56:44 PM »

Bet that pisses you off too huh? HAhaha.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MORRIS RESPONDS HARSHLY TO PISCITELLI'S REMARKS OVER BEING DEMOTED « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools