Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Advice needed: « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#30 : September 01, 2010, 08:24:39 PM

Jeez Dave, you could have gotten Shaub (Top 5 QB) at 20 and taken CJ with your first pick.

Doubtful, while I dont agree with the Brees pick clearly QB's were taken early so i doubt he was there, but idk.
Yeah, Schaub was gone around pick 12 and Manning/Rogers were first rounders. Romo went right before I grabbed Brady and Philip Rivers went early in 3rd.  Then there was a gap as everyone stoked up on whatever they did not get in first 3 rounds (RB or WR).  Favre, Kolb, Flacco, Matt Ryan, and Eli Manning went in the 4th/5th rounds before I got Cutler.  I went late on the RB position because there are so many more quality RB's over WRs (especially in ppr league).  Yes I did take flack for taking Brees over Rodgers or Manning.  If it was a live in person draft instead of on-line I would have like to trade down a few slots. 

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#31 : September 01, 2010, 09:37:20 PM

Jeez Dave, you could have gotten Shaub (Top 5 QB) at 20 and taken CJ with your first pick.

Doubtful, while I dont agree with the Brees pick clearly QB's were taken early so i doubt he was there, but idk.

I got Shaub with my 2nd round pick in one of the leagues and I was the 4th pick. I  think he could easily have been there but I am not sure either. Possible.
Obviously it is possible and yes he should be there but unless you are in that league watching that draft you don't have any idea of how it goes or what is being deprived early.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Advice needed: « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools