Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tanard Jackson fails another drug test??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

PewterGoon

Starter
#30 : August 26, 2010, 03:32:31 PM

A player is indeed facing a year's suspension from the league.  The tests and appeals take awhile and all happen behind the scenes.  I posted this weeks ago. 

A test was failed for sure.  Whether or not it holds up and equates to a year's suspension, we shall see.  It would shock me if the suspension wasn't given.

What is your source for this?

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 26, 2010, 03:32:45 PM

There are only a couple of guys it could possibly be if it's a year.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 26, 2010, 03:35:44 PM

Looks like Sabby's safe once again.

#33 : August 26, 2010, 03:36:18 PM

Total rumor.....this would have been picked up already by the major sites if it was true. Don't be so gullible, the person who posted this is trying to get a rise out of you

First of all I'm not trying to get a rise out of anyone, btw that sounds sooooo gay. I simpy posted what I heard on 620 this morning and I also posted that I did not know if it was true or not. I hope Chaz is right and I hope its not true because I really think TJax can be a pro bowl player. Again, Sileo was talking about it this morning and I wanted to put it out there. Im not into posting stuff just to get a rise out of any man.

Wow....who would get gay out of that....you need to take your mind out of what you like.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#34 : August 26, 2010, 03:43:08 PM

A player is indeed facing a year's suspension from the league. The tests and appeals take awhile and all happen behind the scenes. I posted this weeks ago.

A test was failed for sure. Whether or not it holds up and equates to a year's suspension, we shall see. It would shock me if the suspension wasn't given.

If this is true and it is Jackson, why would all this Sabby stuff be an issue.  Why would Morris bother to make the statement that Sean Jones was the starter if he expects Jackson to miss the season?  Seems to me you'd drag that out if it doesnt matter anyway.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 26, 2010, 03:57:17 PM

Because the teams are the last to know - see Cushing, Brian.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 26, 2010, 03:58:46 PM

A player is indeed facing a year's suspension from the league.  The tests and appeals take awhile and all happen behind the scenes.  I posted this weeks ago. 

A test was failed for sure.  Whether or not it holds up and equates to a year's suspension, we shall see.  It would shock me if the suspension wasn't given.

What is your source for this?

listening to the radio this afternoon and it was said that is was false info leaked in an "off the record" conversation. It was speculated that this was to see who in the media was worthy of releasing info to. Looks like some hack got caught red handed and wont be getting any info or invites to OBP for the rest of their career. They made a comment it was some blogger, but didnt mention any names.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 26, 2010, 04:06:14 PM

be quiet.

Funny. I typed S-T-F-U and that's what it posted^^.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 26, 2010, 04:15:46 PM

lemme guess..  next well hear a story about one of the players getting a DUI after a game, or some other player being arrested for punching a cab driver in the back of the head

no, but there will be someone complaining about ticket prices in the near future.  ;)

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 26, 2010, 04:19:40 PM

be quiet.

got to love word filters.  I use to post at a forum were the "c" word gets changed to self lubricating pleasure hole.

BucsRule80

Starter

#40 : August 26, 2010, 04:21:43 PM

Thank god this isn't true. When I first read the thread my heart stopped for a few seconds.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 26, 2010, 04:24:02 PM

be quiet.

got to love word filters. I use to post at a forum were the "c" word gets changed to self lubricating pleasure hole.

LMAO.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

#42 : August 26, 2010, 04:47:50 PM

Total rumor.....this would have been picked up already by the major sites if it was true. Don't be so gullible, the person who posted this is trying to get a rise out of you

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 26, 2010, 05:30:31 PM

Someone asked where they had them done and if it was local and I don't have a clue but I do know there is a big lab somewhere in Orlando that does a lot of testing nationwide it might be done there for the league.  I imagine the league has a place they fall back on but may allow a franchise to have a place to do it also.  If there is any doubt over the lab used they would have it done in both places.

bucmoon

Second String
#44 : August 26, 2010, 09:10:28 PM

Ron and Ian did talk about this.... along with Ian making a joke about a Mexican and a stolen Yacht that i had no idea how he got away with ..
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tanard Jackson fails another drug test??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools