Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tanard Jackson fails another drug test??? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

bucmoon

Second String
#90 : August 26, 2010, 09:10:28 PM

Ron and Ian did talk about this.... along with Ian making a joke about a Mexican and a stolen Yacht that i had no idea how he got away with ..

tailnreds

Second String

#91 : August 26, 2010, 10:17:06 PM

Ron and Ian did talk about this.... along with Ian making a joke about a Mexican and a stolen Yacht that i had no idea how he got away with ..

He got away with it because the boat was originally from Mexico and it ended up in our back yard (Tampa/St Pete) somehow without registration, etc

Tampa Stadium

Rookie

#92 : September 22, 2010, 05:07:36 PM

76davepear wrote:
A player is indeed facing a year's suspension from the league.  The tests and appeals take awhile and all happen behind the scenes.  I posted this weeks ago. 

A test was failed for sure.  Whether or not it holds up and equates to a year's suspension, we shall see.  It would shock me if the suspension wasn't given.

And just like I said, there's your suspension.

The league botched the original investigation paperwork.  Not sure if they fixed that problem, or if he failed another test.

At any rate....he's done for at least a calendar year.

BucBall22

Rookie

#93 : September 22, 2010, 05:19:17 PM

Good call.

Doug

Second String

#94 : September 22, 2010, 05:30:13 PM

76davepear wrote:
76davepear wrote:
A player is indeed facing a year's suspension from the league.  The tests and appeals take awhile and all happen behind the scenes.  I posted this weeks ago. 

A test was failed for sure.  Whether or not it holds up and equates to a year's suspension, we shall see.  It would shock me if the suspension wasn't given.

And just like I said, there's your suspension.

The league botched the original investigation paperwork.  Not sure if they fixed that problem, or if he failed another test.

At any rate....he's done for at least a calendar year.

Good call dave.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tanard Jackson fails another drug test??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools