Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ANOTHER team to rate « previous next »
Page: 1

OKC_Buc

Starter

: September 08, 2010, 08:59:57 PM

12 team- Points Per Yard league-10th pick.........2nd year playing fantasy so be easy on me lol

QB- Carson Palmer
RB-Frank Gore
RB-Ryan Grant
FLEX-WR/RB/TE-Jamaal Charles
WR-Greg Jennings
WR-Derrick Mason
TE-Visanthe Shiancoe
K-Rian Lindell
DST-Vikings

Bench-
RB-Kareem Huggins
RB- Thomas Jones
RB-Jason Snelling
WR-Kenny Britt
WR-Mike Wallace
WR-Mario Manningham
TE-Heath Miller

#1 : September 08, 2010, 10:47:43 PM

Honestly, you are weak at WR....Although...Jennings should have a huge year due to Rodgers...and I like any starters for the Packers...So I love the Grant, and Jennings...Derrick Mason's numbers will only decline because of Boldin and Housh...Gore is solid....Palmer is Good...Shiancoe another good pick.....your bench is really weak though...I would honestly start Mike Wallace or Kenny Britt over Mason.

OKC_Buc

Starter

#2 : September 08, 2010, 10:50:07 PM

Honestly, you are weak at WR....Although...Jennings should have a huge year due to Rodgers...and I like any starters for the Packers...So I love the Grant, and Jennings...Derrick Mason's numbers will only decline because of Boldin and Housh...Gore is solid....Palmer is Good...Shiancoe another good pick.....your bench is really weak though...I would honestly start Mike Wallace or Kenny Britt over Mason.

yeah  my draft was last friday before housh was signed by the ravens.  more than likely wallace will be starting unless housh isnt picking up the offense quickly.

#3 : September 08, 2010, 10:57:55 PM

Also, keep track of San Diego's number 2.....legedu naanee...he might be worthy of a pick up...he could have better stats than Malcom Floyd...He has more upside than Floyd.

Bucologist

Second String
#4 : September 09, 2010, 07:49:07 AM

Solid draft for PPR.  Mason is a great possession receiver and normally gets a lot of balls thrown his way but that was before Boldin and Housh.  I agree with YBB35 to start Wallace and keep close eye on the waiver wire for getting a stronger bench.  Your RBs should do well for you.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ANOTHER team to rate « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools