Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs imploding, Wheels coming off the bus? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 26, 2010, 01:06:30 PM

Players barking, a QB not having to earn his spot.... Morris losing player support? I mean thing could get real ugly once the losing starts. Don't ya think?

blackthoughtz

Starter

#16 : August 26, 2010, 01:51:13 PM

The trolls are in full effect now

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

blackthoughtz

Starter

#17 : August 26, 2010, 01:53:40 PM

Since the Freeman injury things have been going downhill quickly. �I'm not saying its going to implode but from here I can see the possibility clearly. �The question is, can Morris hold it together long enough to win a few games or is everything gonna blow up and we'll be looking for a new HC mid-season? �

The suspense is killing me.
What in the hell are you talking about...?

What has happened to indicate things are going downhill?

Us replacing our shiity left guard with a proven vet?

Us replacing our shiity safety with someone who clearly outplayed him in camp and preseason?

That shiity safety mouthing off and the head coach not putting up with it?

A shiity running back making excuses about why he can't play well and bordering losing his spot in the rotation?

Get a clue and stop trying to create drama you little queen.

The only thing bad that's happened to this team is Freeman's thumb fracture... and that's not even as big a deal as people are making it out to be.

Preach on Brotha!!!

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 26, 2010, 02:08:42 PM

Players barking,  a QB not having to earn his spot....  Morris losing player support?   I mean thing could get real ugly once the losing starts.  Don't ya think?

I must say, Logan, you have quite a flair for the dramatics. Have you ever considered a career as a thespian?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 26, 2010, 02:20:12 PM

I'd pay $$ to meet some of these posters face to face... just to see if they're as miserable in person.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 26, 2010, 02:48:15 PM

I laugh when people call Freeman "our future".

Just because he may not end up being the future doesn't mean you don't hope he is.  What kind of fan roots against Freeman and the Bucs? If Freeman is a legit NFL caliber QB it will turn around the fortunes of the franchise very quickly.

nybucsfan

Rookie

#21 : August 26, 2010, 03:09:56 PM

Players barking, a QB not having to earn his spot.... Morris losing player support? I mean thing could get real ugly once the losing starts. Don't ya think?

You sir, are a moron

jbear

Pro Bowler

#22 : August 26, 2010, 03:26:30 PM

Since the Freeman injury things have been going downhill quickly. �I'm not saying its going to implode but from here I can see the possibility clearly. �The question is, can Morris hold it together long enough to win a few games or is everything gonna blow up and we'll be looking for a new HC mid-season? �

The suspense is killing me.
What in the hell are you talking about...?

What has happened to indicate things are going downhill?

Us replacing our shiity left guard with a proven vet?

Us replacing our shiity safety with someone who clearly outplayed him in camp and preseason?

That shiity safety mouthing off and the head coach not putting up with it?

A shiity running back making excuses about why he can't play well and bordering losing his spot in the rotation?

Get a clue and stop trying to create drama you little queen.

The only thing bad that's happened to this team is Freeman's thumb fracture... and that's not even as big a deal as people are making it out to be.

Oh come on drame queen.  You know as well as everybody else that there is about a 50/50 chance for this season being improved enough for Morris to keep his job.  If you're such a homer that you can't even envision the senario that sees Morris not finishing the season then you're delusional.  

A lot has happened.  

Freeman gets hurt, (That is huge by the way)  Our whole season rests on this kids shoulders.  He better be ready week 1.  

Morris says more dumb **CENSORED**, players are starting to jump ship. (Sabby, Clayton and probly Ward next)

It turns out Barret Rudd actually sucks. :D

Our starting QB gets hurt and Morris/Dom decide to bring back an undrafted rookie instead of a proven veteran.

I'm expecting Greg Olson to be fired next week...

We've seen what Rah had to offer last season and while I'm ready to give him another chance I don't think its stupid to feel we might be about to go off the cliff when we start seeing bad signs.  I don't have a ton of confidence in the guy and I think anybody who could blame me for that needs to lay off the coolaid a little bit.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#23 : August 26, 2010, 03:48:40 PM

Totally agree jbear....if Clayton, Sabby and Ward are all upset and don't play hard how will we ever survive????  ::)

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#24 : August 26, 2010, 03:49:20 PM

I Didn't Know Buccaneer's rode on Buses. I thought they rode on Ships ??? Then when the crappy players declare mutiny make them walk the plank.

p-colabucfan

Rookie

#25 : August 26, 2010, 03:51:45 PM

you make your self look really stupid when you say the wheels are coming off the bus the only players that are barking are the ones that SUCK!! piscatelli, ward, and clayton I hope all three are gone by the season opener

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 26, 2010, 04:22:32 PM

You sir, are a moron

BINGO!

benir0

Hall of Famer
#27 : August 26, 2010, 04:32:28 PM

We'll I still hold to my prediction that there will be a new HC by the Bye week.

No need to bookmark this, but it absolutely will not be true.  For better or worse, Raheem has this season, IMO.  And with a couple more wins than last year's 3, he has into next year as well.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 26, 2010, 05:39:19 PM

Not really, but you seem to be very excited about the idea!

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 26, 2010, 06:17:10 PM

^needs to be your sig. And no, not in a negative way.. You can always drop the font if you wanted lol.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs imploding, Wheels coming off the bus? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools