Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs imploding, Wheels coming off the bus? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

PreferNFL2010

Rookie

#30 : August 26, 2010, 06:29:17 PM

wow, just WOW!!

Are you beginning to see why I took a sabbatical from this place?  It is littered with more nonsense than one of "The Jackasssssssss" movies.

If an apple has a spot on it, you remove the spot - Lynette Fromme aka Squeaky

Snook

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 26, 2010, 07:48:40 PM

I'd pay $$ to meet some of these posters face to face... just to see if they're as miserable in person.

I'm with you on that.

And yes, these people would be just as miserable in person.  Guaranteed. 

They're the people you meet out in the world that complain about EVERYTHING. 

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#32 : August 26, 2010, 07:54:37 PM

I laugh when people call Freeman "our future".

I bet you're one of them that called Jeff Garcia our future.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 26, 2010, 11:02:21 PM

Since the Freeman injury things have been going downhill quickly. �I'm not saying its going to implode but from here I can see the possibility clearly. �The question is, can Morris hold it together long enough to win a few games or is everything gonna blow up and we'll be looking for a new HC mid-season? �

The suspense is killing me.
What in the hell are you talking about...?

What has happened to indicate things are going downhill?

Us replacing our shiity left guard with a proven vet?

Us replacing our shiity safety with someone who clearly outplayed him in camp and preseason?

That shiity safety mouthing off and the head coach not putting up with it?

A shiity running back making excuses about why he can't play well and bordering losing his spot in the rotation?

Get a clue and stop trying to create drama you little queen.

The only thing bad that's happened to this team is Freeman's thumb fracture... and that's not even as big a deal as people are making it out to be.

Oh come on drame queen. You know as well as everybody else that there is about a 50/50 chance for this season being improved enough for Morris to keep his job. If you're such a homer that you can't even envision the senario that sees Morris not finishing the season then you're delusional.

A lot has happened.

Freeman gets hurt, (That is huge by the way) Our whole season rests on this kids shoulders. He better be ready week 1.

Morris says more dumb crap, players are starting to jump ship. (Sabby, Clayton and probly Ward next)

It turns out Barret Rudd actually sucks. :D

Our starting QB gets hurt and Morris/Dom decide to bring back an undrafted rookie instead of a proven veteran.

I'm expecting Greg Olson to be fired next week...

We've seen what Rah had to offer last season and while I'm ready to give him another chance I don't think its stupid to feel we might be about to go off the cliff when we start seeing bad signs. I don't have a ton of confidence in the guy and I think anybody who could blame me for that needs to lay off the coolaid a little bit.
ook.. I got punk'd .... This is LoganBucs under another name isn't it... Go on... admit it...

I don't see how anyone can be this stupid.

Freeman will be ready by week one... by all accounts. And if you haven't been paying attention ... Freeman has been here all but TWO WEEKS since the season ended... I'd say the chances are good that he'll be mentally and physically ready.

OH no!!! Sabby Clayton and Ward all jumping ship!!??? Season's over!

I'm convinced you'd rather Ruud suck just so your stupid predictions hold true. Nevermind pulling for a player to excel for the good of the team... long as your agenda is filled.

Just chill out and enjoy the season. No one is saying we're going 16-0... but god forbid you try and be patient and enjoy what's happening on the team...

drywallbuc

Starter

#34 : August 27, 2010, 12:09:49 AM

Totally agree jbear....if Clayton, Sabby and Ward are all upset and don't play hard how will we ever survive???? ::)
could we get some draft picks for these guys? guess it would have to happen before cuts, something 's better than nothing.

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 27, 2010, 12:37:11 AM

I'd pay $$ to meet some of these posters face to face... just to see if they're as miserable in person.

How much will you pay me to meet you?   I just arrived in Tampa.

PreferNFL2010

Rookie

#36 : August 27, 2010, 07:01:51 AM

How much will you pay me to meet you?   I just arrived in Tampa

There ya go Skip....LOL.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#37 : August 27, 2010, 07:54:34 AM

I don't understand trolls, why go through life being negative all the time and looking for attention? It's alot more fun being positive and you have a lot less stress, just saying.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 27, 2010, 07:58:11 AM

I don't understand trolls, why go through life being negative all the time and looking for attention? It's alot more fun being positive and you have a lot less stress, just saying.

I agree.   I don't understand these trolls who support Raheem.   Why can't they just be positive and root for him to be replaced so the team can get back on the right path?

NFCSouthChamps2008

Practice Squad

#39 : August 27, 2010, 08:26:58 AM

I agree.   I don't understand these trolls who support Raheem.   Why can't they just be positive and root for him to be replaced so the team can get back on the right path?

You don't stop at him being replaced.  You want him, and therefore the Bucs, to fail so he will be replaced.  You don't give a damn about the season- we could go 12-4 and you'd still call for his head.

PreferNFL2010

Rookie

#40 : August 27, 2010, 08:42:39 AM

Wow....12-4 sounds good to me.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#41 : August 27, 2010, 11:02:43 AM

ook.. I got punk'd .... This is LoganBucs under another name isn't it... Go on... admit it...

I don't see how anyone can be this stupid.

Freeman will be ready by week one... by all accounts. And if you haven't been paying attention ... Freeman has been here all but TWO WEEKS since the season ended... I'd say the chances are good that he'll be mentally and physically ready.

OH no!!! Sabby Clayton and Ward all jumping ship!!??? Season's over!

I'm convinced you'd rather Ruud suck just so your stupid predictions hold true. Nevermind pulling for a player to excel for the good of the team... long as your agenda is filled.

Just chill out and enjoy the season. No one is saying we're going 16-0... but god forbid you try and be patient and enjoy what's happening on the team...

I don’t see how you positive people can get so upset about opposing views.  I’m stupid now? 

As for Freeman, It’s nice that you’re optimistic about Freeman starting week one with no ill effects but it seems a little dim to me for people not to be worried.  Week 1 is actually a big game for the Bucs seeing as how we’re at home playing a bad team and we must take advantage of those opportunities if Morris wants to keep his job.  Freeman is NOT going to be 100% on week 1. There are no ifs ands or buts about it.  There will be pain or numbness or a splint or something.  Will Freeman be able to handle the snaps consistently?  Will his accuracy suffer?  I’m not saying its going to be a disaster but you cheerleader fans come off as not real sharp when you dismiss it out of hand as “no big deal”.

As for players jumping ship, I don’t say it’s the end of the universe.  If you’ll kindly notice this thread asks the question; “Are the wheels coming off the bus?”  It’s a discussion thread.  Those of you who feel the need to shout down even discussion of things that may not be positive for the team are really coming off as not being very smart.

As for Rudd, I don’t think Rudd sucks.  At worst, he’s an average player and I’m not even sold on that.  The Rudd thing was supposed to be a joke on the guy who keeps making those Rudd threads but as usual the cheerleader crowd is instantly offended and has no sense of humor.

I don’t have an agenda except that I want to see the team succeed.  If you have a problem with people who you feel really do want the team to fail just so that their predictions come true you should take it up with them because that’s not me.

P.S.  All the nonsense about “those” people being miserable in real life… can you cheerleaders be any more negative?  I’m just about the happiest person I know.  I watch the games and root for the team.  I love hanging out with other bucs fans on game days.  Just because I have no confidence in our head coach doesn’t mean I’m miserable. 

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 27, 2010, 12:13:01 PM

First off...this is football....no one is 100%!   A big clue you never played the game!
The wheels are coming off...........off the fair weather  band wagon punks  who none of us die hard from the start people  ever wanted near this team to begin with!

jbear

Pro Bowler

#43 : August 27, 2010, 12:30:10 PM

First off...this is football....no one is 100%! A big clue you never played the game!
The wheels are coming off...........off the fair weather band wagon punks who none of us die hard from the start people ever wanted near this team to begin with!

You'd be wrong.   Thanks for taking the time to read.

"ARE THE WHEELS COMING OFF THE BUS?"  ? = a question.  If you'd like to participate you should probably just start by answering the question.  I'll help get you on the right track as much as I can but all this whining is FINNALLY starting to piss me off.  If I need to explain the purpose of a message board I will but I truly hope it's not quite that serious.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#44 : August 27, 2010, 12:48:18 PM

How much will you pay me to meet you? I just arrived in Tampa.

To be honest, i believe that like many others on this board, you'd be totally different in person. Many posters like to post nonsense behind the anonymity of their computer and strangely enuff, those are the ones that NEVER show to any PR functions. If they do, they sit off to the side and remain quiet.

And yes, I believe that you're one of them.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs imploding, Wheels coming off the bus? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools