Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whats your expectations for Raheem year 2? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 26, 2010, 05:26:20 PM

He was a bad hire to begin with.....there was no interview process to replace our former coach. ?

Just because the Glazers didn't phone you personally and let you know exactly who they spoke to about the coaching position before they hired Morris, you assume there was no interview process? Smart thinking.....really smart.

Doesn't the Rooney Rule state you have to at least interview a token white guy?  Maybe i'm wrong.

No, I believe that's the Honky Rule.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 26, 2010, 05:40:52 PM

He was a bad hire to begin with.....there was no interview process to replace our former coach. ?

Just because the Glazers didn't phone you personally and let you know exactly who they spoke to about the coaching position before they hired Morris, you assume there was no interview process? Smart thinking.....really smart.

Doesn't the Rooney Rule state you have to at least interview a token white guy?  Maybe i'm wrong.

Why does PR continue to allow this ignorant fool to post garbage like this?

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#17 : August 26, 2010, 05:49:58 PM

My expectations? That he learn how to speak properly. I also expect that he actually coaches in game and can come up with some nice blitzing packages. I also want the team to get sacks NOT from blitzes to see if the DL is really progressing. I want him to stick with the T2 and see how well we can do against Elite QBs. I also want to see the OL not give up sacks. I personally would like to see him mature andd actually not be influenced by the politics of playing guys like Clayton or Ward. But win wise I expect at least 6-9. Otherwise he should be fired.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 26, 2010, 05:57:30 PM

Fired...

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 26, 2010, 05:59:01 PM

My expectations? That he learn how to speak properly.

I will take a press conference like this ANY DAY over one where a coach is smiling at the camera making excuses, talking in coach speak and telling nothing but lies.

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/HC-Raheem-Morris-Press-Conference/cce34d0e-4364-4539-9025-92245b719295

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 26, 2010, 06:06:11 PM

He was a bad hire to begin with.....there was no interview process to replace our former coach. �

HUH?  No one is this stupid or naive......must be brainwashed.....more cherry?

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 26, 2010, 06:07:03 PM

6 wins or more. Anything less is unacceptable.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 26, 2010, 06:27:23 PM

He was a bad hire to begin with.....there was no interview process to replace our former coach. �

HUH? No one is this stupid or naive......must be brainwashed.....more cherry?

These are the same guys who worked out a secret deal with Parcells WHILE Dungy was consistently taking the team to the playoffs. If you don't think they explored all their options, YOU are the naive one my friend.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 26, 2010, 06:56:14 PM

HUH? �No one is this stupid or naive......must be brainwashed.....more cherry?

These are the same guys who worked out a secret deal with Parcells WHILE Dungy was consistently taking the team to the playoffs. If you don't think they explored all their options, YOU are the naive one my friend.
Wow....you're an idiot.....uhhhh.....MALCOLM GLAZER.......small difference....don't ya think.   His boys aren't half the owner he was....so they ARE NOT the same guys.

Dude....quit while you're way behind.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 26, 2010, 10:04:29 PM

HUH? �No one is this stupid or naive......must be brainwashed.....more cherry?

Wow....you're an idiot.....uhhhh.....MALCOLM GLAZER.......small difference....don't ya think.   His boys aren't half the owner he was....so they ARE NOT the same guys.

Dude....quit while you're way behind.

Malcolm Glazer was out of the picture as soon as the stadium deal was complete. He NEVER had an interest in football. He bought the team for the sons and they have run the team. The boys worked the deal with Parcells just like they worked the deal for Gruden with Davis. Get a clue, dude. You're looking pretty ridiculous talking out of your anus like that.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : August 26, 2010, 10:06:16 PM

I will take a press conference like this ANY DAY over one where a coach is smiling at the camera making excuses, talking in coach speak and telling nothing but lies.

Hows the line go:

"I'm not here to make excuses, but....."

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 26, 2010, 10:08:47 PM

Huh....Malcolm was at OBP once a week.....minimum.....I have had friends work there for years.  He was extremely involved.  You don't know what you are talking about.  The boys are never there.....you're an idiot.  Let's find someone who knows the truth....and I'll wager you any amount you can afford.  You'll lose your ass on this one.  If you are so confident.....name your bet jerk off......easy money.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 26, 2010, 10:31:16 PM

Morris must win more than he loses, otherwise it's going to get very ugly around One Buc.

#28 : August 26, 2010, 10:41:35 PM

10 wins. Defense is better than people think.

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 26, 2010, 10:47:51 PM

I don't really have any expectations for Raheem himself as much as I do for just the team in general.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whats your expectations for Raheem year 2? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools