Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whats your expectations for Raheem year 2? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

AcuraT

Starter

« #30 : August 26, 2010, 11:23:51 PM »

Not much in the way of expectations with such a young team, and such a young coach.  Best case scenario- 6 wins.  Worst, 2.  I expect 4.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

« #31 : August 27, 2010, 02:38:51 AM »

What do I expect?
I expect him to have improved the team. I expect more wins this season (at least 5 more).

How many wins does he have to get to keep him here?
I can't speak for the Glazers. I don't know how many wins they expect from him... but if I were them, I'd require at least 7 wins.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

« #32 : August 27, 2010, 04:30:41 AM »

i expect him to be fired after the season

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #33 : August 27, 2010, 04:36:02 AM »

i expect him to be fired after the season

That's really the only move that makes any sense.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

« #34 : August 27, 2010, 04:42:52 AM »

I cant wait to see how this board is when Raheem is still the coach after this season. It's going to be awesome.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #35 : August 27, 2010, 05:00:03 AM »

since I don't have a say in the matter I wish him the best because I am a Buc's fan  but another disastrous season under him wouldn't surprise me.  i will say both Morris and the whole organization seems to be better prepared this year.   

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #36 : August 27, 2010, 04:28:03 PM »

I cant wait to see how this board is when Raheem is still the coach after this season. It's going to be awesome.
Mass suicide across the board.

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

« #37 : August 27, 2010, 05:28:24 PM »

He wont be fired unless the teams wins 3 or less games.  They are in this for the long haul with RM.

These guys want to be the Steeler franchise, not the Raiders. 

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

« #38 : August 27, 2010, 05:31:35 PM »

He wont be fired unless the teams wins 3 or less games. They are in this for the long haul with RM.

Then they may want to hire a **CENSORED** LeBeau......that would help....

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

« #39 : August 27, 2010, 05:37:31 PM »

He wont be fired unless the teams wins 3 or less games. They are in this for the long haul with RM.

Then they may want to hire a **CENSORED** LeBeau......that would help....

Not disagreeing that a great DC would be huge.  I dont like him being the DC/HC hybrid. 

Im just saying that RM would have to completely lose the team like Gruden did in 2008, or Dungy did in the Vet in the play offs for the Glazer's to fire him. 

They will give RM every possible chance to be the long term answer. 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #40 : August 27, 2010, 05:50:10 PM »

Mass suicide across the board.
well if we only win 3 or 4 games this season and the Glazers still retain Morris it might be time for me to become a Patriots fan.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

« #41 : August 27, 2010, 05:53:22 PM »

And a Bruce Arians......my point is the Steelers are willing to spend money on a quality staff.  We get rejects from Big Lots.......but they are cheap.   Which supports the Glazers are cheap/financial trouble better than the payroll.  You'd think if you wanted a youth movement you would want HIGH QUALITY PROVEN assistants to maximize these new youngin's potential.....agree?  Instead, we have cheap parts all over.....and its not just limited to staff and payroll.....the spending over at OBP isn't as lavish as it used to be either.  But that's all for another day.  Cheap parts=cheap results......Bucs won't win more than six games......if they lose to the Browns on opening day.....wow.....maybe 3 again?

Morris at that point should be fired immediately.  Chalk it up as a learning experience.  On the flip side....if he goes 7-9 or better.....give him ONE more year.  6-10 or less with this schedule jettison the dead weight.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

« #42 : August 27, 2010, 06:05:36 PM »

And a Bruce Arians......my point is the Steelers are willing to spend money on a quality staff.  We get rejects from Big Lots.......but they are cheap.   Which supports the Glazers are cheap/financial trouble better than the payroll.  You'd think if you wanted a youth movement you would want HIGH QUALITY PROVEN assistants to maximize these new youngin's potential.....agree?  Instead, we have cheap parts all over.....and its not just limited to staff and payroll.....the spending over at OBP isn't as lavish as it used to be either.  But that's all for another day.  Cheap parts=cheap results......Bucs won't win more than six games......if they lose to the Browns on opening day.....wow.....maybe 3 again?

Morris at that point should be fired immediately.  Chalk it up as a learning experience.  On the flip side....if he goes 7-9 or better.....give him ONE more year.  6-10 or less with this schedule jettison the dead weight.

Their debt problems are in the millions and you think a couple hundred thousand US or a couple million makes a difference to them? Their debt proves they are willing to spend more than it shows they are cheap.

That dead horse is already in pieces yet someone loves to hit him every chance they get.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

« #43 : August 27, 2010, 06:22:47 PM »

And a Bruce Arians......my point is the Steelers are willing to spend money on a quality staff. �We get rejects from Big Lots.......but they are cheap. � Which supports the Glazers are cheap/financial trouble better than the payroll. �You'd think if you wanted a youth movement you would want HIGH QUALITY PROVEN assistants to maximize these new youngin's potential.....agree? �Instead, we have cheap parts all over.....and its not just limited to staff and payroll.....the spending over at OBP isn't as lavish as it used to be either. �But that's all for another day. �Cheap parts=cheap results......Bucs won't win more than six games......if they lose to the Browns on opening day.....wow.....maybe 3 again?

Morris at that point should be fired immediately. �Chalk it up as a learning experience. �On the flip side....if he goes 7-9 or better.....give him ONE more year. �6-10 or less with this schedule jettison the dead weight.

Their debt problems are in the millions and you think a couple hundred thousand US or a couple million makes a difference to them? Their debt proves they are willing to spend more than it shows they are cheap.

That dead horse is already in pieces yet someone loves to hit him every chance they get.

Gosh.....I know this is going to be stupid but....oh well.....so bud, you think we have a high quality staff assembled here?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #44 : August 27, 2010, 06:27:21 PM »

And a Bruce Arians......my point is the Steelers are willing to spend money on a quality staff. �We get rejects from Big Lots.......but they are cheap. � Which supports the Glazers are cheap/financial trouble better than the payroll. �You'd think if you wanted a youth movement you would want HIGH QUALITY PROVEN assistants to maximize these new youngin's potential.....agree? �Instead, we have cheap parts all over.....and its not just limited to staff and payroll.....the spending over at OBP isn't as lavish as it used to be either. �But that's all for another day. �Cheap parts=cheap results......Bucs won't win more than six games......if they lose to the Browns on opening day.....wow.....maybe 3 again?

Morris at that point should be fired immediately. �Chalk it up as a learning experience. �On the flip side....if he goes 7-9 or better.....give him ONE more year. �6-10 or less with this schedule jettison the dead weight.

Gosh.....I know this is going to be stupid but....oh well.....so bud, you think we have a high quality staff assembled here?

Was the coaching staff that featured Mann, and Muir high quality? 
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whats your expectations for Raheem year 2? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools