Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem sucks and heres why... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#135 : August 28, 2010, 05:13:03 PM

1sparky:  A couple things....Morris may have been qualified to run a defense.....you make FALSE ....Raheem's DEFENSE in 2006 was ranked 70th in the NCAA  http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2006&div=4&rpt=IA_teamtotdef&site=org  HARDLY a qualification as you put it.  That is a BAD defense bub and you show your bias by flat out LYING or spinning or whatever it is you people call it these days.  Monte picked him to be DC not HC.  It was a bad but CHEAP choice and Morris has lived up to the poor expectations.  His resume did not equal a HC stop but our cheap owners were in a bind and still on the hook for a lot of cash with Gru.....now here we are.

Don't ever want to hear the Raheemites talk about running a 70th ranked COLLEGE D as a qualification to be a head coach again. 

KSU had a losing record in 2005, a winning record in 2006, and a losing record in 2007. It's not like Morris had a big influence on the personnel that made up his defense. He had to deal with what was there, and there wasn't much. He did well enough with what he had that KSU was considering a lawsuit when he returned to the Bucs. I don't know what ever happened with that. As for your NCAA ranking, I'm just drawing from memory on an article a few years back, that wrote about how Morris turned a team weakness into a strength. Also, I said "in the conference".  Morris impressed somebody or why would they sue? They beat Texas when Texas was ranked somewhere in the top 5 in the country. I doubt that that has happened before or since.

If you are mentally handicapped, then I apologize in advance, but YOU are the liar and really ignorant to boot. I have NEVER said Kiffin recommended Morris to be the HC. Monte Kiffin was long gone before Gruden was fired. There is no way possible the Bucs would have consulted him about Morris as a HC. The fact remains, Gruden had already approved and accepted him as his DC. Since he left the defense to Monte, it's a safe assumption that he had enough confidence in Morris to continue that policy. He had his hands full with the offense. Gruden was not an easy man to please, much less impress.

If the Glazers are cheap, as you say, the way to go is to keep Gruden on. They want a better product on the field, and they're willing to pay both Gruden and Morris to do it quicker. That's not cheap, no matter what Morris gets paid, and that is not the action of uncaring owners. These people want a competitive team, and I doubt that they view Morris as a temporary fix. That's what they fired Gruden for.

I can't wait to see what lies you concoct out of this. Right now I've got people to do and things to see.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#136 : August 28, 2010, 05:56:54 PM

1sparky:  You think its possible that Gruden was fired because he was upset at the lack of spending going on with the Glazers?  If the Glazers are so worried about being competitive and wanting to win....why hire two of the most INEXPENSIVE pieces in the NFL in Dom and Mo-mo.....just curious if your theories and lies account for this......they kind of contradict each other.....wanting to win and hiring inexperienced and unproven employees....yeah....that makes so much sense....so much more than wanting to spend as little as possible.....joke's on YOU pal.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#137 : August 28, 2010, 06:29:57 PM

A few on here obviously let racial bias come into play when judging Morris, I'm pretty sure you can guess which ones.

Is it the ones willing to dismiss his every mistake? Or is giving him way more credit than he deserves because of racial bias not also considered racism to you?

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#138 : August 28, 2010, 06:36:19 PM

I wanted Leslie Frazier as Head Coach... Maybe in the future... I will continue to watch Buc Ball this year.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#139 : August 28, 2010, 06:41:18 PM

1sparky:  You think its possible that Gruden was fired because he was upset at the lack of spending going on with the Glazers? 

Yep.....looks like it.   http://content.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/totalpayroll.aspx?year=2003

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#140 : August 28, 2010, 08:26:27 PM

You're an f-in tool....2003?  That's your proof?  Gawd....you freaking maroons are a bunch of kool-aid swallowing idiots.

Do you realize how much has happened since 2003....the economy...malcolm....etc.....

Did you really just post that garbage? 

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#141 : August 28, 2010, 10:35:55 PM

1sparky: You think its possible that Gruden was fired because he was upset at the lack of spending going on with the Glazers? If the Glazers are so worried about being competitive and wanting to win....why hire two of the most INEXPENSIVE pieces in the NFL in Dom and Mo-mo.....just curious if your theories and lies account for this......they kind of contradict each other.....wanting to win and hiring inexperienced and unproven employees....yeah....that makes so much sense....so much more than wanting to spend as little as possible.....joke's on YOU pal.
I'm not your pal. So you flunked math and never took a logic course, and your mama never taught you any manners. On top of that you are a liar. Nope, you're not somebody I would I would associate with, and I have been known to allow republicans in my home. I've met fleagle fans who are more sociable than you.
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem sucks and heres why... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools