Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem sucks and heres why... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

Doug09

Hall of Famer

« #15 : August 26, 2010, 07:43:26 PM »

You should know by now that people that flame/stir up drama don't get banned here.

« #16 : August 26, 2010, 07:47:38 PM »

awwww....   

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #17 : August 26, 2010, 07:55:44 PM »

Its amazing how many people will comment or at least view this. People gravitate towards negative threads and "Troll threads" with titles such as these. Like that crap thread LoganBucs made...I think people need to relax and realize we have a young team and just let them play before going off the deep end. What do you guys say? Are you going to be taking your Xanax and Midol because you look at everything in life glass half empty or have a positive and hopeful outlook on the season?

Your too sensitive. You can't handle the truth seaman. Morris does suck. Freeman's not a Franchise QB. Bucs worst team in the NFL. Glazers are cheap. 60% of Bucs players shouldn't be in the leauge. I want a commitment to winning. You want people to hug your loser coach.

Hug my loser coach? I think I have made it known that I don't like Morris and I want him to be fired after this year if there is no progress made. You, on the other hand, are someone who flies off the deep end and you are so butt hurt about Gruden going and you act like this is your team. You judge players before they even had a chance to play. You are not willing to let things develop. So please just stop talking because you are just embarassing yourself and you are really close to being banned I am sure. Only reason anyone responds to you is because you are a troll.

Wow,  you want me banned for giving my opinion.  You sure you don't work for Obama?

I don't want you banned, I just want you castrated.

kevinmills

Second String

« #18 : August 26, 2010, 07:57:30 PM »

Its amazing how many people will comment or at least view this. People gravitate towards negative threads and "Troll threads" with titles such as these. Like that crap thread LoganBucs made...I think people need to relax and realize we have a young team and just let them play before going off the deep end. What do you guys say? Are you going to be taking your Xanax and Midol because you look at everything in life glass half empty or have a positive and hopeful outlook on the season?

Your too sensitive.  You can't handle the truth seaman.  Morris does suck. Freeman's not a Franchise QB. Bucs worst team in the NFL. Glazers are cheap. 60% of Bucs players shouldn't be in the leauge.  I want a commitment to winning. You want people to hug your loser coach.

LoganBucs = Fox News of Bucs "Fans"

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
« #19 : August 26, 2010, 07:58:27 PM »

Your too sensitive.  You can't handle the truth seaman.  Morris does suck. Freeman's not a Franchise QB. Bucs worst team in the NFL. Glazers are cheap. 60% of Bucs players shouldn't be in the leauge.  I want a commitment to winning. You want people to hug your loser coach.

you do know Fox News is the class of all news orgs and running shiz right now don't you?

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

« #20 : August 26, 2010, 07:59:41 PM »

Your too sensitive. �You can't handle the truth seaman. �Morris does suck. Freeman's not a Franchise QB. Bucs worst team in the NFL. Glazers are cheap. 60% of Bucs players shouldn't be in the leauge. �I want a commitment to winning. You want people to hug your loser coach.

I prefer LoganBucs= ****stain on underpants of humanity.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

« #21 : August 26, 2010, 08:00:26 PM »

Your too sensitive.  You can't handle the truth seaman.  Morris does suck. Freeman's not a Franchise QB. Bucs worst team in the NFL. Glazers are cheap. 60% of Bucs players shouldn't be in the leauge.  I want a commitment to winning. You want people to hug your loser coach.

you do know Fox News is the class of all news orgs and running shiz right now don't you?

Wrong again, Chief.. it's TMZ.

NFCSouthChamps2008

Practice Squad

« #22 : August 26, 2010, 08:01:49 PM »

Really? Cause to me it looks like just last week that they exposed a man as a terror-breeding lunatic.

That man turned out to be a major shareholder in Fox News Corp.

They're incompetent- just like you.

kevinmills

Second String

« #23 : August 26, 2010, 08:02:26 PM »

Your too sensitive.  You can't handle the truth seaman.  Morris does suck. Freeman's not a Franchise QB. Bucs worst team in the NFL. Glazers are cheap. 60% of Bucs players shouldn't be in the leauge.  I want a commitment to winning. You want people to hug your loser coach.

Its bad enough in here without the political debate this would turn into.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

« #24 : August 26, 2010, 08:22:02 PM »

The incredible irony here.....is complaining about trolls/trolling in a thread that is meant to troll....started by YOU.....

It's a message board.....for a team that went 3-13 and was basically a comedy of errors....procedural, roster, coaching, etc.

What do you expect.....especially when the head coach was central to many of the issues.   

burger40

Hall of Famer

« #25 : August 26, 2010, 08:23:06 PM »

Some of us don't want to waste a year of our lives watching our favorite team being led by dog spit. I will never be able to get 09, 10 back and I am pissed that my team has done this to me.

They could have easily made a few competent moves at HC and had this team on the right path for a SB by now. Instead 09, 10 will become a waste of our football lives, the players will have 2 years of retarded growth and we will be at square 1 next year with a new HC, OC, DC and begin the process of drafting personnel to fit their schemes. But I digress..
you are losing any credibility saying that our '08 team could be contenders now if only Raheem wasn't there. we couldn't have drafted much better and we couldn't put enough scraps together anymore to contend for even a wildcard spot.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #26 : August 26, 2010, 08:28:28 PM »

"Gruden sucks".

Agreed.

Good to know
lol

Your too sensitive. You can't handle the truth seaman. Morris does suck. Freeman's not a Franchise QB. Bucs worst team in the NFL. Glazers are cheap. 60% of Bucs players shouldn't be in the leauge. I want a commitment to winning. You want people to hug your loser coach.

Hug "your" loser coach? He's your coach too, boss.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
« #27 : August 26, 2010, 08:54:41 PM »

They could have easily made a few competent moves at HC and had this team on the right path for a SB by now.
you are losing any credibility saying that our '08 team could be contenders now if only Raheem wasn't there. we couldn't have drafted much better and we couldn't put enough scraps together anymore to contend for even a wildcard spot.

Is that what I said?

« #28 : August 26, 2010, 10:35:31 PM »

Raheem and the bucs will prove all of you wrong this year I GUARANTEE 10-6 MARK IT DOWN!!!!

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #29 : August 26, 2010, 10:38:04 PM »

Yo Navy how's your girlfriend, I mean the photo you carry around saying its your girl??
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem sucks and heres why... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools