Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem sucks and heres why... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#30 : August 26, 2010, 10:45:51 PM

Good one Samari. It must suck knowing Barrett Ruud is probably having intercourse with your wife.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 26, 2010, 11:34:47 PM

Wow how long did that take you to think of?  Sorry, even if Ruud tried to get with my wife he would get knocked on his butt as soon as she started walking toward him!!!

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#32 : August 26, 2010, 11:53:18 PM

Snap, you must have an awful big wife!!!

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 27, 2010, 05:11:54 AM

From the last get together....

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 27, 2010, 07:49:47 AM

lol

clyton4prez

Second String

#35 : August 27, 2010, 07:58:32 AM

wow  that got personal FAST!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 27, 2010, 08:02:17 AM

I seriously doubt Ruud would be interested in that woman.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#37 : August 27, 2010, 08:12:04 AM

wow that got personal FAST!!

Just another case of internet tough guy flexing his muscles. I feel pretty confident in saying dude would never reference Samari's wife in person.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 27, 2010, 08:50:29 AM

I seriously doubt Ruud would be interested in that woman.

He'd never be able to stuff the hole... just like when he's at his job.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 27, 2010, 08:56:37 AM

The OP is an authority on suckage.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

jbear

Pro Bowler

#40 : August 27, 2010, 10:21:19 AM

Its amazing how many people will comment or at least view this. People gravitate towards negative threads and "Troll threads" with titles such as these. Like that crap thread LoganBucs made...I think people need to relax and realize we have a young team and just let them play before going off the deep end. What do you guys say? Are you going to be taking your Xanax and Midol because you look at everything in life glass half empty or have a positive and hopeful outlook on the season?

Tricky but positive.  I can't argue with someone starting a thread to talk about being positive when someone else can start 3 Barret Rudd sucks threads.

+1

Hug my loser coach? I think I have made it known that I don't like Morris and I want him to be fired after this year if there is no progress made. You, on the other hand, are someone who flies off the deep end and you are so butt hurt about Gruden going and you act like this is your team. You judge players before they even had a chance to play. You are not willing to let things develop.

Reasonable. +1

So please just stop talking because you are just embarassing yourself and you are really close to being banned I am sure. Only reason anyone responds to you is because you are a troll.

You're losing me.  -1

You don't deserve an opinion. When your only purpose on this board is to flame and stir up drama you deserve to be gone. You realize how much smoother this board would be without you? Seriously, if you don't support the team...why do you POST here or follow them? You care more about people failing then actually supporting the team. I don't like the HC either and I don't like a lot of things about this team but I still love my Bucs. All you do is friggin flame and troll and it really gets old. The team isnt imploding you troll.

If you're going to be positive, be positive.  I think Morris sucks but I've been a Bucs fan since I was a kid and I'm not going to stop rooting for my team even when I think its going in the wrong direction.  What you positive people need to realize is that I have just as much right to critisize as you do to cheerlead.  As for the trolling, well... Being negative and trolling aren't the same thing.  Some negative posters troll but then so did you by starting this thread.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#41 : August 27, 2010, 11:03:20 AM

The general consensus seems to be that the Bucs have done well in the draft. The Raheem haters tend to ignore that and focus on any negativity they can conjure up. Dungy was fired after six years of close but no cigar. Gruden was fired after six years of a roller coaster decline. It became obvious that his bandaid and chewing gum approach was going nowhere. It also became obvious that a drastic change was needed if the team was ever going to become competitive consistently. Morris did what needed to be done and fought through a very difficult season. The haters want him fired now. They don't even want to put up a pretense of being fair. Dungy and Gruden had thirteen years between them. They won't allow Morris two. Some of the haters have introduced a political overtone that could be taken as racist as well. The NFL has done more to promote integration than any other sporting organization in America. Racism has no place in football.

Under the heading of "birds of a feather flock together" we have a group of people who voted to re-elect Bozo Bush, and then voted to elect Bimbo Palin one step away from the Presidency. Calling them idiots is an insult to idiots. Their hatred for Obama exceeds their patriotism. Some of these  people hate Morris beyond any loyalty to the team. I want our country and our team to rebound with a vengence. For me that loyalty has nothing to do with race or politics. Some people have their priorities out of order. Some people just like a fight where they can't get hit in the jaw.

I expect the Bucs to do well this year. For the country, it's going to take a little longer.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#42 : August 27, 2010, 11:11:09 AM

The general consensus seems to be that the Bucs have done well in the draft. The Raheem haters tend to ignore that and focus on any negativity they can conjure up. Dungy was fired after six years of close but no cigar. Gruden was fired after six years of a roller coaster decline. It became obvious that his bandaid and chewing gum approach was going nowhere. It also became obvious that a drastic change was needed if the team was ever going to become competitive consistently. Morris did what needed to be done and fought through a very difficult season. The haters want him fired now. They don't even want to put up a pretense of being fair. Dungy and Gruden had thirteen years between them. They won't allow Morris two. Some of the haters have introduced a political overtone that could be taken as racist as well. The NFL has done more to promote integration than any other sporting organization in America. Racism has no place in football.

Under the heading of "birds of a feather flock together" we have a group of people who voted to re-elect Bozo Bush, and then voted to elect Bimbo Palin one step away from the Presidency. Calling them idiots is an insult to idiots. Their hatred for Obama exceeds their patriotism. Some of these  people hate Morris beyond any loyalty to the team. I want our country and our team to rebound with a vengence. For me that loyalty has nothing to do with race or politics. Some people have their priorities out of order. Some people just like a fight where they can't get hit in the jaw.

I expect the Bucs to do well this year. For the country, it's going to take a little longer.

I so badly wanted to agree with just one of you cheerleaders then you post this rambling, hate filled diatribe, obviously biased with your own prejudices  about how racist and prejudice eveyone is who doesn't like Morris....

Thanks for nothing.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 27, 2010, 11:29:11 AM

Under the heading of "birds of a feather flock together" we have a group of people who voted to re-elect Bozo Bush, and then voted to elect Bimbo Palin one step away from the Presidency. Calling them idiots is an insult to idiots. Their hatred for Obama exceeds their patriotism. Some of these people hate Morris beyond any loyalty to the team. I want our country and our team to rebound with a vengence. For me that loyalty has nothing to do with race or politics. Some people have their priorities out of order. Some people just like a fight where they can't get hit in the jaw.

I so badly wanted to agree with just one of you cheerleaders then you post this rambling, hate filled diatribe, obviously biased with your own prejudices about how racist and prejudice eveyone is who doesn't like Morris....

Thanks for nothing.

Read much? Comprehend anything? There's no hatred in my post. I feel sorry for people who can't reason because of bias.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#44 : August 27, 2010, 11:49:47 AM

Under the heading of "birds of a feather flock together" we have a group of people who voted to re-elect Bozo Bush, and then voted to elect Bimbo Palin one step away from the Presidency. Calling them idiots is an insult to idiots. Their hatred for Obama exceeds their patriotism. Some of these people hate Morris beyond any loyalty to the team. I want our country and our team to rebound with a vengence. For me that loyalty has nothing to do with race or politics. Some people have their priorities out of order. Some people just like a fight where they can't get hit in the jaw.

I so badly wanted to agree with just one of you cheerleaders then you post this rambling, hate filled diatribe, obviously biased with your own prejudices about how racist and prejudice eveyone is who doesn't like Morris....

Thanks for nothing.

Read much? Comprehend anything? There's no hatred in my post. I feel sorry for people who can't reason because of bias.

............ Seriously? Your last sentence... Ironic isn't it?

Anyone who calls Sarah Palin "Bimbo" Palin isn't any better than the moron who hates Obama because he's black.  Thats just one of the offensive things you projectile vomited all over us here. Do us all a favor and excuse yourself from the thread. 
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem sucks and heres why... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools