Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys hurt my feelings, I'm leaving and never posting here again. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 27, 2010, 12:11:17 PM

This thread would still be here 4 hours later. Nice.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 27, 2010, 12:26:30 PM

He'll just be hiding under the bridge.

or under another screenname.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 27, 2010, 12:28:07 PM

Been known to happen.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 27, 2010, 12:28:37 PM

People actually do that?

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 27, 2010, 12:33:54 PM

People actually do that?

LOL.... i think we are quite aware of a few posters that post under multiple names right now. I'm hoping that with the new site, that will be brought to a screeching hault.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#20 : August 27, 2010, 12:35:42 PM

People actually do that?

The thing that I will never get about that is you can always change your alias on this forum. I've done it a few times, yet some people go and create brand new accounts and act like they have never been here before.

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#21 : August 27, 2010, 12:36:35 PM

People actually do that?

LOL.... i think we are quite aware of a few posters that post under multiple names right now. I'm hoping that with the new site, that will be brought to a screeching hault.

With a block feature also....

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 27, 2010, 12:37:08 PM

Some of you guys think you are more clever than reality indicates.   While there may be some people posting with multiple screen names, I doubt there are many.   I've been accused many times of posting under different screen names, but I guarantee you that I've never posted using any screen name other than this one.    Hell, I have 25 million posts with this one anyway, why would I even need another?  

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 27, 2010, 12:38:59 PM

People actually do that?

The thing that I will never get about that is you can always change your alias on this forum. I've done it a few times, yet some people go and create brand new accounts and act like they have never been here before.

Yes, but if they do it, it's because they don't want anyone to know who they were/are. For instance, even though you changed your name, I see you've signed up as "BucFan9720".

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#24 : August 27, 2010, 12:39:58 PM

Some of you guys think you are more clever than reality indicates.   While there may be some people posting with multiple screen names, I doubt there are many.   I've been accused many times of posting under different screen names, but I guarantee you that I've never posted using any screen name other than this one.    Hell, I have 25 million posts with this one anyway, why would I even need another?  

Personally I thought you were just bored and wanted to make new friends with another screen name.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 27, 2010, 12:41:03 PM

If kissing Raheem's butt gives you "friends", I'll remain friendless.    Sorry, but my underwear is staying on.

benir0

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 27, 2010, 12:50:31 PM

Enjoy the worst product in Buc History.
[/quote

Will do.

Buh-bye now!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 27, 2010, 12:57:44 PM

People actually do that?

A TROLL BY ANY OTHER NAME IS STILL A TROLL...AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY DON'T MATTER

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 27, 2010, 01:07:39 PM

We'll never get this lucky

+1

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 27, 2010, 02:33:00 PM

lol - good one Logan...

I gotta admit, the guy actually got a chuckle out of me on this one.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys hurt my feelings, I'm leaving and never posting here again. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools